6.••𝙂𝙤𝙣𝙚!? + 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡••

The next day passed. You do the same thing as always, wake up, change clothes, eat, and brush your teeth. When you went to head out, you saw Miya outside your door.

(Y/N): "MIYA!?! What are you doing here?"

Miya: "What am I not allowed to come visit you? Anyways, take this."

Miya hands you a note. As you went to go read it, it left you speechless. Your eyes filled with confusion. Miya had already left.

Flashback
???: Here you, take this note and give it to (Y/N). Do not read it. That's an order.

Miya: "Whoa! Hold up, since when was I your errand runner, just deliver it to (Y/N) yourself. I'm not your dog.

The mysterious girl glared at Miya with dark and scary eyes. She stared deep into Miya's sole. Miya got the chills like the girl was threatening Miya. "Alright, fine, but just this once." Then the girl left. As the girl said, Miya did not dare to even peak on what the note said.

End of Flashback
"What did the note say? Is it safe for (Y/N)?" Miya sighed and continued to skateboard through the sidewalk. He looked to the side to see you standing there, as if you were waiting for someone.

Miya: "Y/n? What are they doing here?"

Miya hid behind the tree and sees the mysterious girl appear.

???: "Hello (Y/N). You came."

You glanced at the girl, inspecting her features to see if you recognized her. The girl smirked.

???: Still can't figure out who I am?"

(Y/N): "No... um, do I know you? Why'd you call me here? I need some answers, I'm still very confused.

The girl chuckled.

???: "Pfft...."

The girl kept laughing as you stared at her confused. Her laugh had a sense of evil in it, you noticed it.

Y/n: "Why are you laughing?"

???: Ahaha... (Y/N), I see you never change. I'm sure you should know who I am! Fine, I'll just tell you my name, i can't believe you've forgotten your closest friend."

"Oh, okay..."

???: Himaru, Himaru Sato, remember me? From 5th grade."

It took you a moment, but once you had recognized the girl, your eyes widened.

(Y/N): "HIMARU!?! Is that really you!? You look, different! In a good way of course."

Himaru: "It took you long enough mouse!Also, I would like for you to come with me. I'd like to show you something."

Himaru said nothing, not even a clue, about where they were going. It left you confused. Miya had witnessed the whole conversation. Miya knew that Himaru was going to do something bad. Himaru acted very suspicious, Miya couldn't just let you go with her. When Miya looked back, they were already gone.

Miya: "Dammit, you let them get away."

Miya sighed and went to go look for them. Sadly, he couldn't find you. Miya decided to give up. Miya was indeed, very worried for your safety.

Miya checked every 20 minutes outside his window to see if you had gotten back. Apparently, you never did. That made Miya anxious, he was worried, like REALLY worried

The next day came by. Miya woke up early and went to see if (Y/N) was there at her house. No, you weren't, you were still gone. Miya quickly grabbed his skateboard to go and look for her. He contacted Reki and Langa, he needed the help he could get, you were gone without a trace.