Early Valentine's Day

It's been three months sense you have seen Calum and the boys. They are on tour in the United States. Sense you and Calum have a nice apartment together you have been home alone for awhile now. 3 months, 90 days, 2,160 hours without him.

Today you decided to hang out with your friend H/N to try and keep your mind off of, well you know who. So you reached into your pocket, entered your pin and called H/N.

Y/N- Hey! I was wondering if you wanted to go to the mall or something today? Are you up for it?

H/N- Uh yea of course! What time do you want to go though because it's ya know its 9:52 a.m?

You look at the clock on your phone now realizing how early it is.. Well in your eyes, Whoops

Y/N- Oh, haha sorry I wasn't really paying attention to the time, how does 11:45 sound?

H/N- Yea that sounds great! I will get ready now, talk to you then!

Y/N- Ha okay! See ya!

You hang up the phone, put it on your side table then head into the bathroom. You turn the the air vent on then close the bathroom door. You turn the shower on up to your normal temperature the undress yourself to enter the relaxing shower.

******

You walk out of the bathroom and into your bedroom with a black towel wrapped around your torso and waist. You close that door and get dressed in the everyday outfit, a flannel, t-shirt, black. ripped skinny jeans, and black vans ( outfit also on the side :) )

You quickly blow dried your hair and straighten it to your delight. You check your phone and realized that you were in the shower for quite the while, it's 10:26! To let some time fly, you went into the kitchen and fixed up some breakfast before you go.

***

* buzz buzz * You hear your phone buzz and shake on the side table from eairlier, you bolt into your room and slide to answer it.

H/N- Hey I'm outside! Are you ready?

Y/N- Ya I will be out in a second

You hang up the phone as quickly put it in your pocket, grabbed your purse then ran out the door. You run down towards the car and open the passenger door with slight strength and hopped in the seat. " Ready? " H/N asked with a smirk. " Ready, " you say smirking back.

***

After a few hours shopping in the mall you and H/N decided to go home so she dropped you off back at you and Calum's apartment. She dropped you off in the front of the apartment. You got out of the car and grabbed all of your bags from the backseat. " See you tonight! " She says as she began to drive down the street. you waved until she disappeared into the distance.

You walk up the front stairs and open the front door. You walk in and set down the multiple bags and took off your shoes. As you head towards the living room you notice something in the kitchen. You walk towards the kitchen counter to find a vase of roses and a small note.

" Dear Y/N,
You are my everything. I love you too pieces and I honestly don't know what I would do if you left. If this doesn't surprise you then look behind you. "

With more curiosity you decide to turn around. Your face instantly blushes by the sight if Calum, holding more roses in his hand. You instantly run up to him and hug him as much as you can.
" Calum! " You shriek as you squeeze him harshly. " Happy Early Valentines Day, " he says hugging you back ^3^

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry this is so short :(I was kinda on writers block and this was the best I could do. Would you like a part 2? Also, I am taking requests for imagines on any of the boys so feel free to comment or message me if you would like one :) ily guys!- Breyanna 😍💕