The Park

--Hey guys, As you can see I found some spare time but this might be a little short because I have to get ready at 7:30 tomorrow morning, yea you probably don't care but just to say? Am for some reason im going to ask a question of the week so that means that I will try to find some spare time once every week and update the book thing or whatever you call it.. Lol srry I am just really tired.. So I will try to start that next week.. Yea so tell me what you think please ^ - ^ --

" Does he like me? Is he going to ask me out? " you think to yourself as you get ready to go to the park. You ran up the stairs into your room and closed the door, opened your closet and grabbed your N.A.S.A shirt ( the one that he has ) and threw it on.. You open your draw and scramble through your clothes until you found your ripped skinny jeans. You put your legs through the opening and jumped up as you pulled them on. You quickly put on sock and put in you black converses and ran out the door.

-----------

You walk through out the park searching for Calum until you see him lying under a tree.

"Calum!" you yell.

He darts up and looks to his left, then his right and sees you.

" Hey Y/N!" he says as he smiles at you.

You quickly "jog" towards him and plop down next to him. " So whats up?"

Before he could even say anything you start feeling major butterflies in your stomach.

"I know this is really soon and all but- "

Your stomach dropped, you almost begin to smile.

"I like you.. I like you alot Y/N, whenever I am around you it makes me feel like everything is going to be ok and you make me wanna cuddle you with your cute face, your soft hair, your sparkling eyes.. I want to be with you Y/N.. Will you be my girlfriend?"

You stare at Calum as he blushes at you.. You cant believe that he really liked you!

"Yes Calum!! " you reply with the most happiest smile on your face!

Calum stops your excitement by gently cupping his hand on your cheek.. He gently pulls you toward him and he kisses you.. As he kisses you, you quietly hear him say "I love you."

You push him away and he looks confused. You smile and say " I love you too Calum. "