4th of July Date! Gone wrong!

It's the 4th of July and you and Calum are watching fireworks until its starts to rain. The "firework specialist" stopped lighting them up but you hear a huge boom sound. You look around hoping it was a firework that was lit by mistake, but.. It was thunder, your biggest fear. As you guys were running back home you stop instantly and screamed after another crash of thunder followed by some lightning. Calum quickly turned around and exclaimed, "Y/N what happened?!? Are you alright!?!" As he finished talking he then realized that you had your head down crying into your hands. "Y/N? why are you crying?" With your face covered in tears you reply, "Im really scared of thunder and lightning Calum! Its been my phobia since I was little!" Calum then does his pout face and walks over to you. "It's ok baby, I am right by your side." You then shove your face into Calum's shoulder as you guys walked instead of running back home, as he guides you back. After a few minutes of not talking he says, "Y/N, you know I love you right and that you shouldn't be scared of anything because I am here to protect you." You smiled into his shoulder and looked up. " l love you so much Calum." You stop him from walking and pull him towards you. He looks down at your beautiful wet hair and face as you look up at his cute wet face. He slowly goes towards you more to kiss him until you shot right at him. You had your arms around his neck and your legs around his waist. "Woah! Whats wrong baby?" There was another crash of thunder and lightning. "THAT!" you exclaimed crying again as you look at Calum. "Awe babe, it's ok, Im right here with you!" Calum said with a little laughter. You smiled but was still crying as you where staring into Calum's eyes until he kissed you.. " I love you Y/N." Calum said as he was kissing you.. "I love you too Calum."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys so it July 5th and well, I didn't have time to write yesterday but can you guys tell me if you liked it? And if you want me to do any of your requests I would be happy to!

Love you guys!-- Breyanna