Update/Not

---- Hey guys I haven't updated this in forever so I thought I would start doing them again. But I'm not going to do them in like an order so I'm just going to do random ideas :) btw this is going to be short so srry :/ ----

The Movies

It was a Friday night and you and Calum decided to go see a a scary movie. Well, the only reason is because it was the day before halloween and they are showing the classic and ild scary movies lime the exorcist, which is what you two are watching!

As Calum and you get closer in time to watching the movie you get extremely scared. " Y/N are you alright? You are looking pale, are you scared?" you hear Calum say as he looks down at you with his freakin' adorable pout face. " No, Calum Im fine, thanks though," you say yo him.. But you can tell he knows your lying.. " Y/N, it's ok if you are scared, to be honest, I am really scared to! I heard its really scary but I know I will have you here with me to comfort," Calum says to you. You look up at him with a smile, " Really? YOU are scared to?" you ask him with shock ment. "Yes now lets go and watch this movie together," Calum says with a good spirit.

***********************

Its about the middle of the movie and you are enjoying it so much bit you are also scared to even look sometimes. As you watch the movie you look at Calum, and he saw you in the corner of his eye and looked back at you with a smile. He leaned forward to you and asked, " You ok, or are you enjoying it?" While still looking at the movie you were going to respond until there was a really scary part. You quietly screamed and put your face into Calum's arm and hug his waist. With your head still in his arm you hear him say, " Do you want to go get some candy?" You look up at him while nodding your head. After that you guys were out of there! ( they got it at Walgreens (≧∇≦)

You guys went to the costume store because you two wanted to get into the spirit. You found a costume, it was a sexy nurse and Calum found a sexy cop. You guys went to your apartment that you lived in together and you layed them out for tomorrow . You guys ended the night with a cute and romantic kiss with him saying, " I love you from the inside out, everything like your personality. I love you so much, I would take a bullet to the head for you. Im in love with a miracle, and that miracle is you Y/N" After that you cried happy tears on his chest.. You loved him so much.. You just couldn't wait for tomorrow!

------ Hey guys sorry it was so short but should I dod a part two? I would be longer and have more detail so comment your opinions! I would appreciate it!

Love ya guys!!-- Breyanna