He Calls for the First Time! (Part 1 )

It was a day after you meant Calum and things got better after that. You got an A on your mathematics test and on you science test. But you weren't really thinking about school like you where supposed to, you were thinking about Calum and if he would really call you...

At lunch you were sitting at the table alone, and of course, you were thinking about yesterday. You remember that before he went out the door, he paused and told you his name.. But you never told him yours..

( After school )

There you are, sitting at Starbucks with your ice coffee again. You leave your phone on the table as you slurp you coffee.. For about 20 minutes, you stare at your phone waiting for Calum until you see your phone light up.. It said " Hey it's Calum! " After you read the text you instantly began to smile! You picked up the phone and replied " Hey Calum! It's Y/N! "

Calum- " Hey Y/N, are you busy at the moment? "

With curiosity you reply- " Umm no, not really why???"

Calum-" Ok, then can you meet me at the park in 15?"

With a smirk on your face you think "Is he interested in me?" But, you reply " Im on my way!!!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys hope you likes it! Im extremely sorry on how short this is but I have been up since 3 this morning and I'm really tired so Im going to take a nap. Obviously there will be a part to when you go to the park to find Calum--- Butt I just might do a little 4th of july one soo hope ya like!

Love ya all!-- Breyanna