stay....

*QUICK DISCLAIMER* This chapter is going to be a little bit more spicy than the others. However, as of right now I will not be including smut. 1. ur girl has NO experience and 2. it would make me a lil uncomfortable to write graphic stuff. That being said, enjoy some mild spice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dream practically ran out of the room, George trailing behind him with their arms gripping each other's.

"Dream slow down." George managed to huff out as Dream dragged him quickly up the long flight of stairs. "Where are we going?"

"I told you, i'm bored." He said nonchalantly. And i want to be alone with you. He tried to shake the thought out of his head. Relax.

They reached the top of the stairs and Dream opened one of the bedroom doors, leading George inside and closing the door behind them. Dream couldn't hide it any longer. He liked George. He liked him more than friends like each other.

But when he looked over at George, he couldn't help but notice that his friend looked uncomfortable. Dreams heart dropped a little bit. What were you thinking!? Why are you acting like a jealous idiot!? George doesn't even like you.

"George, i'm sorry for interrupting your show we can go back downstairs." Dream opened the door and started to walk away.

He was stopped by George wrapping his arms around Dream softly.

"Stay." George said in a quiet voice, timidly pushing the door closed again.

Dreams heart skipped a beat. He melted as George squeezed his hoodie in a loving hug. He returned the embrace and rested his head on top of George's. Maybe i'm not crazy...

"You're so fucking cute. You know that right?" Dream mumbled into George's soft hair. George stepped back to look at Dream, flustered by the sudden compliment. Dream pulled him back into his chest.

"You're so needy tonight Dream." George teased, letting out a small giggle.

"Maybe it's because I want you all to myself." Dream said in a low voice, which took George by surprise. This was different from his usual joking tone.

"Oooh did I make Dreamy jealous in that game earlier?" George pushed on, not catching on to where this conversation was heading.

Dream let go of George. "Well..." he said slowly as he turned them around so that George was up against the wall. "I couldn't just let you go kissing anyone now could I?" he smirked as he took a step further, lifting George's chin with his index finger.

George stopped breathing. He gazed into Dream's eyes and saw a look he didn't recognize. His eyelids were lowered, and he looked at George like he was the only thing he wanted in the whole world. George's thoughts were filled with panic.
Could he really like me too? No, that's stupid. But the way he's looking at me....

He was finally able to muster up a few words. "W-what do you mean?"

It was now or never. Dream kept a confident smirk on his face despite the fact that he was dying inside. "I couldn't stand by and let some other boy kiss you, when we both know that should be me."

George let out a small gasp. Did I hear that right? There's no way-

Dream pulled him in closer, so that their chests were almost touching. He placed his hand on the wall above George's head.

George couldn't take it anymore. All he wanted in this moment was to kiss his best friend and never stop. He wanted to be Dream's and Dream's only. If he would just pull him closer...

As if he read George's mind, Dream leaned in, almost grazing George's lips as he got close to his ear. Breath hot on his neck, Dream whispered

"You're mine, George."

He tenderly lifted George's chin and their lips met, softly at first. George's heart soared. Fireworks went off in his head. This was actually happening. This was real. Dream was kissing him.

Dream backed away for a moment, asking George with his eyes if this was ok. George glanced back up with a look that desperately told him to continue.

Their lips met again, this time with more passion and force. Dream wrapped his hands firmly around George's waist, bringing him even closer. George ran his fingers up Dream's neck and through his hair.

Dream gently placed George against the wall, running his hand along the smaller boys chest. He broke away from the kiss to gasp for air and started grazing his lips down George's neck, passionately kissing the line of his collarbone.

They broke away, processing what had just happened but not breaking eye contact. They stared into each other's eyes for what seemed like eternity, until a knock on the door interrupted the moment.

"Uh hey guys?" Karl asked, sounding confused. "We were gonna all play cards against humanity, do you wanna join?"

"Fuck" Dream gasped out. George stood frozen behind the door, unable to speak.

"Yeah sounds good! We'll be down in a minute." Dream said, trying not so sound out of breath.

"Oh sweet! See you down there!" Karl's footsteps got quieter as he walked back down the stairs.

George looked in the mirror and noticed the purplish-red mark forming on his neck.

"Shit shit shit, what are we going to do!?!" He panicked.

"I don't know! Uhhhhhh, SHIT. Just ummm.... try and cover it with your collar?" Dream couldn't think of anything else to solve their little issue.

Not wanting to make the situation any more suspicious, they both headed downstairs quickly. Everyone noticed their messy hair and red faces, it was pretty obvious what had just went down. Luckily no one had noticed George's hickey, yet.