IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Helllloooo lovelies,

I hope that you are all safe and well in these trying times, my condolences if you have lost someone and my sincere gratitude to all key workers and the public for doing their best under these extreme circumstances.

I would like to apologize for going MIA for months as I know that's really unfair on you all, and I do genuinely feel a tad guilty for leaving you all hanging on this story. So, I'm making this announcement. I've never been one to include authors notes in my books, I'm talking an announcement chapter such as this, but I thought it would be the easiest way to reach you all.

I am not doing well. That's an understatement if I'm honest. Let's keep it brief, online learning had killed my mental state. Anyhow the positive of this is, I am writing again! Please contain your excitement ;). So what does that mean for this story you ask?

ITS BACK BAYBEY! I'm currently in a frenzy of chapter writing, I have a few parts sitting aside, just changing some areas and reminding myself of my original idea for this book. So stay tuned, I'll try and release one tonight (8th February 2021) but no promises, if it's not by tonight then tomorrow for certain. (Update: It'll be tomorrow)

I'm sorry again. But this book is now my main focus (aside from school work of course) and I will do everything in my power to get this finished.

Thank you for your patience and support,
Miss Popping of the Pixels :) x