~Play~

Adi stood in front of Shinso, a determined look in her eyes.

'Don't come ANY closer!' she yelled, holding her arms out as if to protect something.

Shinso scoffed,

'And what would happen otherwise "princess?" he said in a mocking tone, a dark look in his eyes.

Adi looked scared but she didn't show it.

'I said DON'T COME ANY CLOSER!'

Shinso began to advance.

Adi picked up the sword that was in front of her put herself in a fighting stance.

'You leave me no choice!' she said in a fierce tone.

***

"CUT!!!" Mei exclaimed as she jumped down from her big chair that she had requested. She walked over to the two actors and smiled,

'That was AMAZINGGG!' she cheered as she jumped up and down.
Adi smiled and breathed out a sigh of relief.
She stole a look at the purple haired boy who was talking Monoma.

'And that, MONOMA, is how that scene SHOULD be acted out,' Adi said before walking off the stage.

Shinso, Adi and Mei had been asked to help class 1-B with their play for the school festival. There was one scene in particular that they couldn't get right so they asked Adi and Shinso to act it out.

Monoma rolled his eyes and stared at Setsuna who was supposed to do the role of the girl that was fighting against the evil guy
. He blushed as he saw her in a white dress with her hair straightened and small bracelets on her arms.

'When you gonna confess to her, idiot?' Shinso questioned him as he watched the blonde stare at Setsuna.

Monoma shrugged his shoulders and turned away. 

Adi, who was next to Setsuna said to her green-haired friend,

'He's definitely into you,'

Setsuna looked at her and grinned,

'You bets believe he likes me! I can just tell by looking at him, watch this!"

Setsuna waved over to Monoma, blew a kiss to him and winked.

This was enough to make the blonde's face go a vibrant shade of red and he turned his head. Adi was certain that she had seen a little blood come out of his nose. She narrowed her eyes at him but didn't look into the matter any further.

She knew that when the time came, he would confess to the green haired girl and she couldn't wait to witness it.

***

Adi picked up the dress that she wore in the practice for the play and smiled. 

Compared to her body now, it was quite small ; it wasn't even that long ago, only 7 years.

The 23 year old woman folded it neatly and looked over at her boyfriend who had his hero costume on.

He walked up to her and planted a small kiss on her forehead before going out to patrol.

 He didn't want to keep Reiko Yanagi waiting.

 The two had agreed to patrol that area of the city. As Shinso closed the door, Adi stuffed the dress back into the box and put it aside.

'Four down,' she muttered to herself, reluctant to look at the nightmare of boxes that she had to sort through,

'21 more to go,'