~Workshop~

Hitoshi was on patrol around the city with his best friend Reiko when he heard a 'ping' from his pocket. He stuffed his hand into the pocket of his hero costume and pulled out his black phone.

He clicked the on button and this is what he saw:

1 2 : 2 9

One new message : Birb 

Hey Couch Potato, remember this?

He looked at the photo attached and an amused grin soon appeared on his face.

This was the day when he and his girlfriend became friends

~(●'◡'●)~

 Classes 1-a and b had been asked to go to the department of support to enhance their hero gear and since Shinso was a most exceptional student in the general department, he was with them during training and going with the two classes to get a prototype for a mask (which he wants to go with his hero gear) built.

Mei Hatsume, the eccentric girl in class 1-h, was in the workshop where the two classes had assembled. She had already been working on a new booster for Tenya Iida, the boy who she had no shame in telling everyone she was dating. Even if it was in the most embarrassing of ways...

' Mei Hatsume! Are you sure that this is safe?!' Iida asked, slightly worried

' Don't worry Hun! I think it's gonna be ok.' she replied cheerfully

' What percentage out of 100 do you think that you are sure?' he asked, even more worried

Mei stopped working to consider this interesting question.

'About 75%... anyways don't worry! If you die, I'll be at your funeral!'

At that moment, Iida looked like he was about to faint. He was now fully convinced that he was dating a crazy girl.

 After Mei had ' cheered up and reassured' Tenya, a  girl wearing goggles came from the back of the workshop.

  Although Shinso couldn't see what she looked like properly since she was carrying lots of boxes that were covering her face, she seemed oddly familiar. He just couldn't put his finger on it.