𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 19

-Death is not a lover

oh, yeah he is

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

History of magic class.

Tom was sitting alone in his desk thinking. Even thought he was annoyed by Freyja when she was constantly provoking him, he wanted her back. Maybe he liked it. Maybe he liked that she was always up for a fight. Maybe he liked her attitude. He liked that she was the only one that wasn't afraid of him. They were the same, even if Freyja didn't want to accept it. They say opposites attract , but what if their story was a different case?

As he was going through the pages of his book, his eyes fell into a very interesting title. Merlin's green stone is able to bring back the dead. Tom flipped to that page and started reading. Merlin, right before he died, created a stone, so powerful, that it is be able to make the dead...alive. That stone, with a combination of a specific spell, Merlin himself created, could bring back the dead!

The rest of the page was blank. There was no other information. No information about where to find it, no information about what the spell is, nothing.

Tom raised his hand to speak. "professor, may I ask you a question?"

"Of course, mr Riddle"

"What can you tell us about merlin's green stone?"

The professor froze and looked at Tom shocked. "Where did you learn about it?"

"It is on page 186 on our history book."

Immediately, every kid turned to that page, almost synchronized. They read the paragraph and the class filled with voices. "Is it the Resurrection Stone?''

The professor let out a breath and started speaking "Merlin's green stone was a stone that could make the dead, alive, as you can see on your book. It is completely forbidden by the ministry. It is considered the darkest form of dark magic. After the unforgivable curses of course. It can even "Undone" the killing curse."

Tom's face lit up. That's what he wanted. That stone would bring Freyja back. But first, he needed to find it. And he knew exactly the person that could help him with it.

Great hall, lunch time.

Tom was sitting quiet, thinking. The rest of the team was having fun, talking with each other, except Adryan. He had his eyes glued on Tom the whole time. He saw Tom leave the common room with Freyja the previous night and the fact that no one has seen Freyja this day , made him worry. "Tom, can I speak with you?''

Even thought Tom heard him, he didn't talk or even look at him. Adryan's annoyance was obvious. He knew Tom wanted his followers to call him 'Lord' but he refused to address him that at the specific time.

"Tom..." Tom did nothing. Darius looked at Adryan and told him the obvious "You know what he wants."

Adryan let out a sigh and turned to Tom. "My Lord, can I talk with you privately?" Tom's blue, cold eyes met Adryan's brown ones. "Yes" He said sternly and got up from his seat. Adryan followed Tom out of the great hall, in one of the empty corridors, so that the teachers couldn't see them.

"Where is Freyja?" Adryan pinned Tom against the wall. The height difference was big. Tom was way taller than Adryan. His tall height allowed him to be dominant, so he quickly got of his loose grip.