𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5

𝓓𝓲𝓾𝓮 𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓾𝓷𝓮 𝓯𝓮𝓶𝓶𝓮

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗

TW : GORE, VIOLENCE

Third-person pov

"Miss O'Lone! You are not paying any attention today!"

It is 10 o'clock and the kids are in the defence against the dark arts classroom. Freyja's mind wondering. Nothing specific. Just random thoughts.

"I'm sorry professor. It won't happen again "

The professor looked at her and then continued the lesson

"Hey "Tom whispered to Freyja. "What?"

"What's wrong with you today? "

"Nothing. I'm just thinking. "

"Care to tell me what?"

"No"

"why? "

"I don't like you"

"okay"

The mind of the young girl continued to wonder. And it was a good chance for Tom to look into her mind.

If I could kill someone in this room, without going in Azkaban, who would it be??

Her eyes started to wander around the classroom. Myrtle! The girl annoys every single nerve of me. She always cries. .. Who else...

She turned her head and her eyes fell on Tom.

Oh, I would definitely murder him right now. Stop smirking at me. Oh god, if you don't stop looking at me, I'll slap my book across your face...

"You know... "Tom whispered " I would kill Myrtle too, if I had the chance. "

"What? "

"I'm just saying"

"You were reading my mind!"

"I did "

"Why? "

"You let your walls open, I was bored, It was a little easy. I wanted a small challenge, to be honest"

" I wanna hex you"

"I know. "

"can I? "

"No"

"C'mon! Please! "

"Im not going to let you hex me"

"Why?"

"Are you seriously asking me why I don't want you to kill me? "

Something about her seemed different. Not a good kind of difference. He needed to get her out of the way. If she really killed someone for getting in the way for whatever reason, we're gonna have a problem. He needed to know how far she can go. But to learn that, he had to wear a mask first.

"Want to duel? "

"Huh?? "

"You said you wanted to kill me, I'm giving you the chance. "

"I dont want to duel. "

"Why? "

"Because I don't want to "

"You know I'm better than you"

"No, you are not."

"Yes ,I am. "