𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 26

She wears strength and darkness equally well. The girl has always been half goddess, half hell...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 March 1943

Freyja stormed into the Slytherin common room, obviously annoyed. She walked to the couches where Tom, Bella, Abraxas, Cosmo and Darius were sitting.

"If anyone asks for me, I am in my dorm, planning a murder!" Freyja yelled and then walked up to the room she shared with Bella.

"Don't do anything without me!" Tom yelled back at her without taking his eyes off his book.

After a couple of seconds, he closed it and looked up the stairs. "As the supportive boyfriend I am, I should go check up on her." Abraxas smirked at the word 'boyfriend'. "Or maybe I shouldn't? I don't know, I am afraid she will murder me."

"I think you should go calm her down," Bella told him. Somehow, Tom and Freyja brainwashed her into believing Tom was innocent. It was a hard task and it took quite a long time to succeed but they finally managed to turn her on their side.

Tom got up from his armchair and moved to the girl's dormitory. Normally, students of the opposite gender weren't able to go into each other's dorm, but Freyja made a spell so they can have easy access to each other's room. He knocked on the brown door. 'come in'.

Freyja was sitting on her bed, deep in her thoughts, staring blankly at the wall in front of her. "What happened?" Tom sat on the chair right next to her bed.

"Well, apparently, Adryan is in love with me." Tom furrowed his eyebrows. "And now that we made it official, he is angry and he is going mad."

"What did this son of a bitch did?"

"He called me a whore, a bitch and he also told me that I am with you because I want you to bang me."

Tom clenched his jaw and tightened his grip. "And what did you do? He deserves way more than just leaving him and running to your room"

"I broke his fingers and told him that if he calls me something like that again and I wouldn't hesitate to break his face."

"That's my girl!" Tom bend down and gave Freyja a quick kiss. "I would love to spend the night with you, but I have some business to take care of."

"If that business involves making Adryan's brain stop functioning, I am coming with you"

"Tragically bold of you to assume that he has a functioning brain, to begin with. And yes, you can come."

They both smirked at each other. Freyja had already thought about twenty-seven different ways she could kill Adryan, none of them involving a wand. Tom walked to the door, but before he leaves, Freyja's voice stopped him.

"Wait a minute" Freyja opened her trunk and pulled out a dark red pouch.

"What is that?"

"That, my darling, is my dagger collection"

"You have a dagger collection?"

"Don't act so surprised about it."

"Can I see them?"

Freyja smiled and opened her pouch. She empties it on her bed and Tom moved closer. She had about twenty knives. All with different colours, shapes, sizes and designees.

"My favourite is this one" Freyja picked up a black dagger with a dark green snake, carved on the handle. "I like this one" Tom picked a dark red dagger, like the one Freyja was holding but with a golden rose carved instead.