𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 21

Uncertainty excites me, baby.

Who knows what is going to happen...

Lottery or Car crash
or you will join a cult...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a usual late October morning. It was Halloween and the whole place was decorated with pumpkins and scary decoration.

As the kids were drinking their morning pumpkin juice in the great hall, headmaster Dipped got up and made an announcement. "I'm happy to welcome a new student today. A young girl in 6th year from Beauxbatons. Please welcome, Brea McQuid!"

Freyja widened her eyes at the thought that one of her ex-friends and classmates was here today.

A short girl with ginger hair and green eyes walked in the room and all the eyes turned her way. She moved to the front, where she sat on the sit in the middle.

When the shorting hat was placed on her head, the whole room went silent. After a while, the hat made its final decision "Gryffindor!"

The witch moved to the red table. Freyja dig her nails into the wooden table and stared at the new girl. "someone dislikes the new student" Tom whispered in her ear.

"If you knew her like I do, you would hate her too"

"Well, she's a Gryffindor, I already dislike her."

"And she's a half-blood too."

Tom made a disgusted face that made Freyja laugh.

"it's the first time I saw you laugh"

"You don't even smile!"

"Have you guys seen my sister?'' A woman's voice interrupted their conversation. Eva stood in front of the kids. None of the five teens spoke.

"Adryan's not here either..." Darius glanced around the room, looking for his friend.

"Bella told me she wanted to dress up for Halloween, so she was going to be late. As for Adryan, I have no idea..." Freyja said while sipping her juice.

"I hate Halloween!" Tom admitted.

"What?" Freyja looked at him shocked "It is my favourite night of the year!"

"Why? You like dressing up as people you are not?"

"No, but I like scaring people. And sweets. Especially caramel sweets!"

"You sound like a kid"

"well, better than a miserable adult like you!"

"Hey lads!" Bella stood where her sister previously stood. She was wearing a grey dress, ending just below her knees. Her hair was tied in a low bun and her lips were painted black.

"What are you supposed to be?" Abrahas asked the young girl while smirking.

"A muggle!" Tom chocked with his drink and everyone started laughing.

"That is truly terrifying!"

Freyja was having fun with her friends, until she noticed the new girl staring at her. She had a long backstory with Brea. A story she wasn't ready to tell.

"Slughorn is hosting a Halloween party toning. And I have to go with a partner." Tom said and looked at the three girls "So, who wants to be my date?"