Chapter 13: Kidnapped

~Chelsea's Pov~

"Now, truth or dare?" Niall asked Taylor. She took seconds to answer. We were sitting in circles, and I could see that Harry was flirting with Amanda, like Niall with Taylor.

"Truth." She said, unsure.

"Mmm... tell one of Chelsea's secrets." Niall said with a hint of amuse. The boys agreed, and Taylor looked at me, serious. I shook my head, giving a 'don't you dare' look.

The only secret she knows is that I was WhiteBxtch17! And I don't want to bring that subject anymore.

The doorbell rang and I groaned. "Give me a few seconds, I'll be back in a moment."

With that I made it downstairs. Who was outside? I knew it wasn't Isabella, it was her house; she can barge in whenever she wants. So who was?

I walked towards the door, opening it. I gasped, seeing who I just faced with and closed it again.

"Chelsea, open. Please?" Zayn's voice, became a whisper. I sighed.

Why couldn't he leave me alone?

I opened it and he barged in, grabbing my wrist. "I need to talk to you. Right now." He said, pulling me outside. I noticed he wasn't wearing the plaster anymore.

"I can't. I can't leave right now. Paul is with Jake and Isabella in the hospital. And I'm having a sleepover with my friends and 4/5 of One Direction." I winked at the last part. He sighed and looked up and down at me.

"Are you okay, Chelsea?" He said, referring to my clothes. "Why did you became girly all so sudden?"

"People change." I said, looking down to the floor. Zayn chuckled.

"Whatever, I don't care if you're busy. I need you to come with me." He said as he pulled me outside.

"Where? I just can't leave right now, don't you understand?" I said, running back to the door. He ran after me and grabbed me from the waist, throwing me onto his shoulders.

"Shut up, Chelsea!" He hissed. I groaned and started kicking him, and punching his back. He dropped me on the back seat of his car. "It's you and me now."He kissed my forehead.

"Can't at least say bye?"I rolled my eyes, annoyed. Zayn rolled his eyes back at me.

"I'm kidnapping you" Zayn shushed me. My eyes went wide.

I didn't know what was going on... but somehow I was enjoying this. And I really wanted to see him again. But I didn't want to let him know that.

He closed the door and walked to the driver's seat. He sat and turned around to see me, "I love you."

My eyes twitched. What the hell is wrong with Zayn?

"What about Emily?"

He laughed and turned around, turning on the engine. He stared driving and I almost pulled my hair off. I forgot we were playing Truth or Dare back at my house. I went to look for my phone on my pocket, but realized it wasn't there.

"Zayn, can I borrow your phone?" He shook his head.

This was getting annoying. "Please"

"Shut up, Chelsea."

"I hate you, Zayn! Take me back!"

"No, we need to talk."

"Zayn Malik!"

"Put your seat belt on." Zayn said.

"NO!"

"CHELSEA!"