Chapter 7: Dear Enemy

~Chelsea's Pov~

They boys decided to get out of the pool and do a Twitcam and they all went to the other room where's Liam, Harry and Niall are staying. I stayed on the other room. The boys invited me to join, I but I rejected it. I have fans, they're directioners, they support me, and then I have haters, they think I'm ugly and I don't deserve One Direction's friendship. I don't blame them, I mean, I'm even betraying my fans.

I was on the bed, bored as hell. I was scrolling down my mentions, laughing. I can't believe people believed me... They all believed I was rich, had s*x with every boys I saw, that I was racist, they believed everything I tweeted.

@WhiteBxtch17: Niall doesn't deserve to be in One Direction! Retweet if you agree! :) x

Here comes the best part... Directioners attacking me. I loved to make them mad, but I never knew I was really hurting the boys. Louis was always on my profile and tweeting me to stop, and thanks to him my twitter became more popular. I had this feeling I was betraying my friends, but damn, I couldn't stop.

Not even Emily convinced me to stop.

I was really turning into b*tch without realizing it.

***

"I heard you had a date with Zayn, tonight at 7:30 PM" Emily barged in, making jump out of bed. She grimaced lightly, and I tilted my head.

"What are you going to do about it?" I raised an eyebrow, turning off my phone and pushing it inside my pocket. She smiled at me slyly, walking towards me. I tapped my pockets calmly, waiting for her to run through my belly with a knife she might be hiding on her pockets.

"Zayn asked me to help you, so get you arse ready. We're going shopping." She muttered under her breath, and I know she wasn't having a great time while saying that. My jaw dropped and I stared at her.

"H-help me? You know I'm going on a DATE with Zayn?" I said emphasizing the word 'date'. I was supposed to be dead in this instant moment! Why are we still talking?

"I'll let you go away with it today, Chelsea. If you want to play this game, it's on. Be prepared to lose." She faced me, smiling victoriously.

"Why you hate me so much, Emily? I barely know you." My voice became weak, and that might give her pleasure.

"Me and Zayn were best friends, we loved each other... but once he became a busy boy, we separated and it was hard for us to see each other again. Then, I heard he was going out with a girl he called best friend. I searched everything about you for 6 months, and I won't let Zayn replace me with you."

"But how you know my secret?" Her eyes were glazed.

"Oh, so you finally realized it was me." She sighed and poked my forehead.

"How you know my secret, Emily?" I clenched my teeth.

"All I'm trying to do is protect Zayn from you. I want to make him realize what kind of person you are, but if you don't want that to happen, you better disappear." She said. "Are you coming or not?" She said, heading to the door, I nodded even though she wasn't looking at me.

I think I have to obey her.

***

"You look horrible in every dress you try on." She said as I walked out out from the fitting room. She was leaning against the wall reading a magazine.

"You're not helping, Emily!" I glared at her. She sighed and threw the magazine away.

"Why would I care?" She shrugged.