Chapter 10: Deactivate

~Chelsea's Pov~

1 week later: December 3

I was running through the school halls, wiping my tears away. I threw my books into the locker, and slammed it closed. I could still hear them laugh at me. I ran into the bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror. I had food all over me, and I smelled like rotten eggs. My white shirt covered with cheese, and my hair with spaghetti. The tears couldn't stop falling. I took my phone out and texted Isabella to pick me up.

Later I walked outside, where all the students were taking pictures of me, pointing and laughing at me. I bit my bottom lip, and continued walking, looking at the floor. I covered my head with my hoodie and got outside of school. I ran and sat on the sidewalk, pulling my knees to my chest and cried harder.

I needed someone right now. But Zayn was with his band, working hard, me and him haven't got time to see each other, talk on the phone or text. So I was feeling completely alone and depressive. Isabella was going out with someone and Jake was focusing on soccer.

Emily made my account bigger, but since we left France I haven't seen her or received weird messages from her.

I stared at the gray sky as I felt raindrops fall on me. I felt a poking on my right shoulder, and I moved to aside, facing three smiling teens holding an umbrella.

"I saw what happened on the lunchroom." The not-that-bad-looking boy said, giving me a hand. I immediately accepted it and he pulled me up, getting me under the big pink umbrella.

"Don't listen to them. I think you and Zayn are very cute together." The red-haired girl said. She was wearing a 'I love Niall' T-Shirt. I bet she's a fan.

"I also think you're very beautiful." The other girl said with a smile, disagreeing what the popular girls told me on lunchtime. "And that you deserve Zayn"

I didn't say anything, but smiled. I couldn't find my voice, I was scared that these three were part of a prank, and then humiliate me later. But then I stared at them again, they didn't look like rude people. They looked like nerds, geeks, and it made me smile a little.

"Thanks" I managed to say. "You don't know how much that means to me."

"You're welcome. My name is Taylor." The red haired girl said, and I shook hands with her. "This is Amanda and Cameron."

"I'm Chelsea Moore" I forced myself to say. I hate being Chelsea Moore. I hate my life.

"We know, little celeb" Amanda said, elbowing me. "We're your fans"

"Uh, okay" I said, unsure. I heard a horn and I turned around. A black van with an old lady inside, waving her hand at me.

"I gotta go, want to come to my house? My aunt can give you guys a ride back later." I offered, scratching the back of my neck. They all looked at each other. I thought they were going to say no since school is not over yet, but they agreed. Isabella didn't asked what happened to me, she already knew and she was used to this.

As we arrived to my house, Isabella cooked something for us to eat. They stayed at the living room, while I showered. I pulled myself into shirt, coat, long pants and socks. My wet hair into a ponytail. I ate with them and invited Cameron, Amanda and Taylor to my bedroom.

"You have nice stuffs here" Taylor said walking towards my bookshelf. She turned around as she took a book, waving it in shock. "You read the Twilight Series?"

"Uh, not really. My aunt bought it for me." I said sitting on my bed next to Cameron. Taylor grabbed my laptop and turned it on.

"Oh right, that your parents died. I'm sorry about that." Taylor whispered. "How did they die?"