Chapter 6: Suspicious

Next day.

"Can. You. Stop. Throwing. Me. CARROTS!?!" I yelled at Louis as he started throwing me carrots to my face. He stuck his tongue out and threw me another one and I ducked. "STOP!" I grabbed a carrot and threw it at him, but accidentally hit Liam's face.

"Ouch?" Liam laughed rubbing his forehead.

"Sorry, Li. I meant to hit Louis." I said shyly, rubbing the back of my neck.

"It's okay." He smiled and continued talking on the phone with Paul.

We were at the hotel, in Zayn, Louis and I's room. The day was hot so we dicided to go to the pool much later after Zayn's brings our breakfast.

I was on the bed secretly on Twitter reading my mentions and tweeting.

@WhiteBxtch17: I hate you all!

@WhiteBxtch17: Ed Sheeran is gay, right?

@WhiteBxtch17: Hope my brother gets cancer and dies! He's so annoying. :D

Nope, I don't care anymore. I remembered why I did this account in the first place. Bring it on, anonymous!

"I brought food!" Zayn opened the door making all jumped. I quickly hided my phone under the pillow and walked over to him.

Oh nice, looks who's behind Zayn.

"Nice to see you, Emily!" The boys chorused and hugged her.

"Aw, you even brought Emily! How nice!" I said sarcastically, clapping my hands together. Emily glared at me and the boys didn't even seem to notice.

"Let's go eat on my room!" Niall said taking the bag of food from Zayn's hand, and everyone followed Niall. Zayn and I stayed on the room.

"What's wrong, babe?" Zayn asked walking to me.

"EMILY!" I raised both hands. "Why did you had to bring her?" I whined.

"She's just my friend, you should talk to her! Emily is very sweet."

"Sweet?"

"Are you jealous?" Zayn laughed, and hugged me, gently.

"No I'm not!" I snapped, and pushed him away.

"Okay, if you say so. Now, give me a kiss." Zayn pouted his lips, and I rolled my eyes.

"Why don't you ask Emily to do it?" I flipped my hair and walked over to the other room, followed by Zayn.

We walked inside and saw Liam on the floor eating, Louis with Harry eating on the bed, Emily sitting on the couch with Niall.

"Please, tell me you left us food, Niall." Zayn said as he took a spoon out from the cabinet. Liam glared at the spoon, aww, he looks adorable.

"I'm not sure.." Niall said, mouth filled with food.

I took my plate and looked around thinking where to sit. Zayn hit my arm with his elbow motioning 'Sit with her' as I stared at Emily, who was sitting on the couch. I sighed and walked to her.

"Hey." I greeted, coldly to Emily and sat down next to her. Niall finished eating and headed to the bathroom.

"Please, don't spit all over my food." She said, faking a grin.

"I'm sorry?" I raised an eyebrow.

"So, what do you want?"

"Nothing. Just wanted to talk. " I said, clenching my teeth.

"About?" She asked annoyed, rolling her eyes. She let a sigh escape from her lips. Her beautiful blue eyes stared at her food, her brunette hair onto a ponytail, her style in clothing was very fashion and it was so easy to catch boys attention just by looking like that. What if Zayn falls in love with her?