Chapter 3: Kiss me?

"Yes," She answered throwing herself to the couch, taking off her socks. Zayn and I breathed out simultaneously, and chuckled to each other as we noticed we were holding a tense breath. "BUT!"

"But?" I sighed, rolling my eyes. Every time she says 'but' it's not good, I'm talking about my experiences with her. You just don't know how lucky I am to survive in this family.

"You both have to go and buy dinner, I'm starving." She smiled, taking the remote control and turning the TV on. The first thing that appeared on the TV screen was my account, ON THE FREAKING NEWS. I started shaking nervously, this is not good. Before Zayn could listen to something about it, I grabbed his wrist.

"On our way!" I shouted, trying to keep my shaky voice unnoticeable. I pulled him to the front door; opened it and made our way to his fancy car. Damn, I wish I was a millionaire!

I sat on the passenger seat, putting my seat belt on. Even tho, if we have an accident I hope I'm the one who dies, because thinking it clearly... I don't deserve to be here. I'm betraying my best friend, Zayn Malik. Who's always been there for me, and would never leave me. He doesn't even care to be hanging out with a tomboy girl, even if he's an artist, who was billion of hot girls behind him. And, why do I keep living in this damn world? All I've got from this world is to get bullied everyday I walk into school or anywhere. The reason I'm still alive is because of Zayn. He's the only reason why I'm here.

"Something wrong?" Zayn whispered holding my hand, interrupting me away from my negative thoughts. I shook my head, faking a smile. I didn't realized he was already driving, I've must been very far with my thoughts. I felt tears falling down my cheeks, I wiped them away.

"I'm fine." My voice became a whisper.

He stopped the car, we were already at a Chinese restaurant. He locked the doors so we wouldn't get out yet, I looked down at my hand, thinking how sweet it looked being held by Zayn's hand.

"I know you're not." He whispered, he dragged the pad of his thumb over my chin, making our eyes meet. "Are you hiding something?" Yes, I am. I said on my mind.

"Just miss my parents." I didn't lie, I still miss them. "C-Can we buy dinner now?" I hesitated, taking my seat belt off, without getting my eyes away from his heart-stopping eyes.

There was a moment of silence, but Zayn smiled, nodding softly. I know he didn't believe me. We were still making eye contact. I felt myself shaking nervously again as Zayn leaned forward to press his lips with mines, which it didn't happened. You don't know how much I wanted to kiss him, but he has to understand it wasn't the right time. I pulled away softly, biting my bottom lip.

"Oh." He responded as he saw me backing away. He let my hand go as he looked away, hurt. I don't want him to think I don't love him, I do love him! I just can't let him know. Why? Because I don't deserve him! He deserves a better, beautiful, talented, positive, honest and a perfect girl.

"Zayn, I'm s-sorry."

"Don't worry, it's okay." He said looking at my eyes again, and kissed me gently on my forehead, giving me those butterflies thing on my stomach.

We finally bought dinner, after a few fans recognized Zayn. In our way back it was awkwardly silent. He turned on the radio, and we heard a couple of romantic songs, that weren't helping in this situation, it was making it worse.

As we arrived, he gave me the food, as he didn't want to come in.

"Don't you want to have dinner with us?"

"I'm good, I just need to see the boys." Lies, lies, lies. "Chelsea, I don't want to make our friendship awkward since what happened earlier. It's my fault..."

"Zayn, there's nothing to be sorry about." I gave him a weak smile, and a nice hug before getting out.

"See ya'." He said, before I closed the door behind me.

I walked in and sighed, closed the door and walked to the kitchen.

"DINNEEEEEERRR" Jake appeared over the stairs, and ran to me. "Where's Zayn, isn't he having dinner with us?" He asked, taking a plate and a spoon out from a drawer.

"He's a little busy." I said. "Where's your mom?"

He pointed over to the living room, where you can see my 45 years old aunt texting and giggling on the couch. I walked over to her and grabbed her phone out from her grip.

"Dinner's here. Eat." I said, raising the phone as she went to try to take it away from me. "I'll give it to you, after you eat." She groaned.

"I'm texting my crush!" She whined like a teenager would do. Yup, that's my weird aunt you see right there. My aunt is divorced and I don't blame Mr. Smith (Ex-husband), he did the right thing. She stood up and glared at me, and made her way to the kitchen. I giggled and putted the phone on the table, and walked upstairs.

"You're not going to eat?!" I heard Isabella shout from the kitchen as I got upstairs.

"Maybe later." I lied. I'm not in the mood for eating.

I crawled onto my bed, wishing Zayn was here playing with me and telling jokes. Ugh, why did everything had to change all so sudden? I mean, everything is okay, but I don't know. Is our friendship going to turn into a relationship?

My phone vibrated, telling me I received a text.

-Goodnight, airhead! :) x ~Zayn.

-Nighty Night, pinhead! :P ~ Chels

I logged into my Twitter and checked my mentions, every tweets I saw was from 1 to 5 minutes ago.

I sighed. What have I done?

This is not fun anymore.