Chapter 20: At Liam's House

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Amazing performance guys and amazing fans you got there!" Amanda clapped her hands delighted. "Including Taylor and me"

"I know right" Louis said ruffling Niall's hair. "But Niall messed up his solo on Kiss You"

Niall blushed and looked down to his feet, "I just got lost in Taylor's eyes"

Taylor squealed and hugged the blushing Niall. I laughed at them, they looked so cute together. Harry snaked his arm around Amanda and both laughed at them.

"Where's Zayn?" I asked noticing Zayn wasn't even here. Liam pointed to the stage and I turned around.

Zayn jumped off stage with the help from the securities and walked towards me. "Hey pretty girl."

He hugged me and kissed my forehead. "Did you like it?"

I nodded with a smile and pulled away, facing him.

"You lads are truly amazayn." I stated.

The question that I ask myself: How could you hate someone you don't know? I was very ignorant to start a hate account. One Direction and directioners are so incredible!

"We know" Harry smirked. "We get that a lot."

"Arrogant" Amanda coughed.

"Pfff" Harry rolled his greenish eyes.

Jessica raised a hand to catch our attention, "You were amazing, to be honest."

Cameron nodded in agreement.

They kept talking and I looked at the screaming crowd where I saw Emily. Was it an illusion? Was it really her?

I remembered the pain on my face. How she hit me, slapped, kicked and punched me... I could feel the impact every time I remember. I seriously forgot the reason why she wants to end me. It's not my fault Zayn loves me and not her. She has tried everything, why doesn't she give up already?

Coming back to reality by a poke, I turned around finding Paul with a serious expression.

"Excuse me, but the boys have a signing right now." Paul said and I raised my eyebrows.

"I'm not a fan, I'm his girlfriend." I gave him a playful glare at Paul.

Paul playfully grabbed me from my hips and threw me over his shoulder, pretending I was a fan. He was fun. Paul is fun. I love him like a dad.

I giggled.

"Put me down, Paul!" I laughed punching his back several times.

"She's quite aggressive" Paul commented to Zayn.

"Tell me about it." Zayn rolled his eyes.

Paul let me down and in a few minutes, the security guards placed a table and formed a line on the crowd. The boys were sat there while they signed photos of themselves for the fans.

Amanda and Taylor entered into a shop while Cameron, Jessica and I stayed there watching the boys signing and talking to the fans.

"You like my girlfriend?" Cameron whispered and I looked up at him. He looked really happy with Jessica.

Jessica is beautiful, blonde haired girl, green eyes and perfect body. Damn, she had more bum than me.

"She's hot" I whispered back at him. He smiled in triumph."So, there are no feelings for Taylor anymore?"