Chapter 16: Flashback

A/N: Put your guns down! I'm back! *crowd goes wild* Okaaay, so I didn't like how this chapter turned out. IT'S BORING! But I needed to update! This was supposed to be a sad chapter, a lot of action, and very LONG, but I'm going to leave the drama for awhile.

I'm planning on making a Sequel. It's on you guys, tell me if you'd like to! Oh and I noticed SOME people are stealing my ideas and stuff.. just want to let you know I worked so hard to make this fan fic to happen. I know it's not the best fan fic on wattpad, but ya' know please. Don't steal. :) Love you!

On with the story!

~Zayn's Pov~

I shrugged and looked down at Chelsea who was grabbing hard my hand. I was tensing up when I met Emily's eyes. She grinned handing me the bag of food. I had to laugh at a thought that appeared on my mind.

"Since when are you working on a restaurant?" I asked her, calming down the urges to laugh on her face. After I dumped Chelsea and dated her, we talked about our life... I apologized at her for breaking our friendship. She forgave me, but after I dumped her for Chelsea (Woah, I sound so much like Harry) I guess she might be mad again.

Her face flushed, "Here's your rotten food."

"Oh, wow, wow, wow stop right there." Chelsea made a 'stop' sign with her hand at Emily. "Don't act so innocent. How do we know you didn't put poison in it?"

Emily rolled her eyes. "I didn't."

"So... aren't you going to kill us like right now?" I asked her.

"I'm knackered and I don't want to fight. But I'll get you soon..." She grinned at Chelsea. "Sleep with one eye open, Chelsea." She winked, turning around and walked away.

Chelsea frowned looking at me, "She's going to hurt me again."

"Of course not." I kissed her cheek. "Come here." I held her hand, dragging her upstairs. I placed the bag of food on the nightstand and pulled her into my arms.

"I won't let anyone hurt you, you're perfectly safe in my arms." I said near her ear. She giggled and pulled away, kissing my lips.

"I love you" She said between the kiss and pulled away. "At least she didn't ruin our date this time."

I laughed.

After eating we laid down next to each other on the bed. Her head was resting on my chest as I rubbed her back, softly. "Zayn?"

"Yeah?"

She looked up at me, her head no longer resting on my chest.

"I never asked you this, but..." She bit her bottom lip. "How was your friendship with Emily?"

She was serious and I groaned. "I'm tired, babe."

Chelsea jumped off bed, but I grabbed her wrist, still on bed. "Where are you going? Stay with me..."

"We promised no more secrets between us. I told you about me having a hate account. I'm making sure to apologize to the people and I know you're still hurt of what I did. Can you at least tell me about Emily? Why she hates me so much? Can you tell me what did you do so she could use me as a target to hurt you?"

"I can only answer the last question." I gave her a lazy smile and she crossed her hands over her chest.

"Okay so?"

"You're my weakness."

Chelsea smile, but shook her head. "This is serious, Zayn."

"Make me a sandwich." I joked, getting comfortable on the bed.