Love Arrived

Joel's POV

I was walking out of Luke's house well me and his then I looked to see what time it was and I was walking then ran because I was supposed to get lunch and I was almost late then I accidentally ran into this guy and he said " hey you why did you run into me and I was on the floor and he left and this pretty lady put her hand out saying are you okay? and I looked up at her and I blushed like a cherry then she looked down at me and I ran as fast as I could so she wouldn't see me and I ran back to our house.

Moriah's POV

I was walking down the street and I saw a guy on the floor and he looked like he just fell and I put my hand out and said, are you okay? and once I looked down I didn't see him but I did see a watch and I picked it up and I saw it said Luke Smallbone and it showed his address and later when I got home I searched up the address and I found it was a pretty white house and I said to myself maybe tomorrow I can drop it off and I checked the time and I put my pj's on and I went to bed happy.

Luke's POV

I saw Joel come inside the house breathing fast and I asked are you okay Joel? and he said yeah it's just I saw this girl then I said really Joel a girl he started to daydream then I laid on the sofa with a sigh then Joel said well Luke have you found a girl then I said no not yet and I fell asleep.

*next day*

Moriah's POV

I got up and I looked in my closet and there was this pretty white dress and I decided to wear that and I put on my dress then I  ate breakfast and brushed my teeth but I put the location of the guy named Luke on my phone then I grabbed my purse and put his watch in my purse and I got in my car then I started the car and left then my phone said that I was right on the location so I turned off my car and I saw the house so I walked up and rang the doorbell and there was this different guy who answered it and he had curly hair and he was tall so I told him that if he was Luke Smallbone and he said yes but when I saw him he looked different then I said does this belong to you and he said that was him and he told me where I found it and I told him that he fell and he dropped it then he looked like he was mad then he yelled JOEL!!!!!!

Luke's POV

It was morning and I got up got dressed then I made breakfast then Joel woke up and I told him to go get his plate then about 20 minutes later I was cleaning dishes and Joel was watching TV intell I heard the doorbell ring so I opened it and it was a lady with short hair she told me if this watch was mine and I told her, yes and I asked her where did she find it and she told me then I yelled Joel then I started chasing him outside and about 30 minutes later Joel said okay okay no more I'm out of breath then Joel looked at her and just stood there looking at her then I walked inside the house inviting her in.

Joel's POV

I was chased by my little brother just because I took his watch  but then I saw that lady again she is here why is she here oh yeah because I dropped the watch then I stared at her for a little bit and then Luke invited her in the house then I walked inside the house and I saw her waiting so I sat next to her then I said  aren't  you the girl who helped me out when I fell and she said oh yeah you're the one so I heard your name is Joel and I said yeah what's your name and she said my name is Moraih then I said wow I like that name it's pretty and we talked for a lot and we already planned for a date next week Im excited and I just met her.