Sad Love

Luke's POV

We just finished part of the song and we go Home then I see my brother Joel he grabbed my hand and gives me something and I see it's his priceless neckless and I look at Joel and he said to wear it Luke and tell me you are Priceless and I put it on and looked at him for a minute and I said I was PRICELESS then he started to cry happy tears and said you are priceless Luke then he laughed and said it again, you are priceless and I hugged Joel then Joel said come on Luke it's 10 Pm let's go to bed 20 minutes later I was still up while Joel was asleep and I was still wearing Joel's priceless neckless and I walk in my room and I change into my pj's then I prayed then went to sleep.

Joel's POV

* In the morning * I woke up and I see Luke already awake taking his medicine and I still see him wearing my priceless neckless I walk up to him and said good morning Luke and he said oh hi Joel then he started to make breakfast then he made eggs and bacon and he ate jello then I prayed then later Luke had a doctor appointment and I had to drive over there then we got in the car and it took us 20 minutes to take us to the doctors and we arrived then I helped Luke get out of the car inside the office and Luke waited intell a nurse called Luke's name then me and Luke followed the nurse to a room then later Dr. Babber came in and did whatever she had to do * 1 hour later * we went  in the car and drove back to the house then I got a phone call from Moriah but I text her that I will call her later when we arrived at the house and Luke went in the house when I checked the clothes and checked on Luke because he was really upset that what the doctor told him so I checked and I see him covering his face with his pillow crying on his bed then I walked over to where he is and sat next to him then said Luke tell me what happened? then he said please help me Joel help then I said first to tell me what happened then he calmed down and said I won't make it then I said what do you mean in a worried voice then he started to cry again then I said don't cry Luke tell me then he said I'm dying Joel then I looked him and I started to have tears going down my cheeks then said to Luke please don't go then he said I'm sorry Joel 'don't tell me then I cried on Luke complaining saying that I didn't want Luke to go. I had finally fallen asleep on Luke's bed and I wake up and I see Luke asleep next to me then I get up trying not to wake up Luke then I call the crew in my room and told them the bad news they were shocked when one of them said we will pray for yall then I said thank you to him and hanged up and sat on my bed and sighed then said what am I going to do while looking up then I prayed to God then I walk past Luke's room to check on him and I see him clutching his stomach and I wake him up telling to take his medicine then he takes it then I look at his brown hazel eyes and said I love you then he hugged me and said I know Joel I know then I let go of Luke and walked to the restroom to wash my face then walking back in my room thinking about Luke intell I fell asleep about thinking about something else.

Luke's POV

I feel really depressed I just don't know why I walked back to the kitchen to get a drink of water then I walk back to my room feeling really sad then I went to sleep by thinking about our next tour with Dolly Parton * in the morning * I woke up taking my medicine then I see Joel on the phone arguing with someone then I went in my room to change then went outside to get some fresh air then I just realized I still have Joel's priceless neckless then I take it off of me and threw it on the floor crying on my knees intell I see someone walk up to me it was Courtney than I just kept looking down I didn't want her to know I was crying and I see her pick up the priceless neckless and I looked up at her and she put her hand out and said you need help then I grabbed her hand and she helped me up then she said what's wrong Luke then I looked away from her then she said Luke I know something is wrong then I started crying again then she said don't worry Luke lets take you back then we walk back to the house and I told her thank you and went inside and I heard say wait Luke you forgot something then she handed me the neckless then I grabbed it saying thank you again and went inside then I see Joel frustrated then I handed his priceles neckless to him and he smiled then I asked Joel if he was okay then he said he was fine then I walked in my room and looked outside in the window and saw Courtney walking and I kept staring at her intell I realized that I liked her then Joel called me and I walk torwds him and say yes Joel then he said come we are going somewhere then I walked behind Joel and went in the car the we arrived we were at....our mom and dad house!!  then Joel said mom wants to see you, Luke then Joel knocked the door and sighed and did  a fake smile when my mom answered the door and she invited us inside the house and we sat on the couch talking about me then our mom showed us baby pictures of us when we were little and it was happy memories * 8 hours later* we left and I fell asleep in the car then about 30 minutes later Joel woke me up because we made it home then I got down and I got a missed call from Courtney then I sighed and fell right on my bed and once my head hit the pillow it turned black * sleeping*