『S2 Chapter 18 ~ Unparalleled』

❝ Hey guys! Here comes yet another fluffy chapter haha. I hope you enjoy it! Kinda short. ❞

╔──────┨۞┠──────╗

Before You Go (Orchestral) by Lewis Capaldi
╚──────┨۞┠──────╝

❋・────━【❆】━────・❋

❋・────━【❆】━────・❋

Staff members started asking questions left and right, but there wasn't much Albus or Minerva could answer. I wasn't afraid at first. We could handle anything, couldn't we? Then the name Myrtle Elizabeth Warren was brought up. Even one student life lost in our walls due to this curse was a devastating tragedy, and if it were to happen again...

"I think that's enough," Albus said slowly. "Staff, please don't worry. We will find a solution. We have the upper hand of having gone through this before. Everyone except Minerva, Severus, and Y/N- please make your way back to your suites. With any luck, we will have come up with something by the time you wake."

Teachers and staff alike got up to collect themselves and leave. Hopefully, Albus' words would put them to some sort of rest. Like they could rely on us and rest for tonight. I just secretly longed to be able to contribute anything to this narrowed down meeting.

Hagrid passed me one last anxious look before disappearing into the halls and shutting the door behind him.

Once we were alone and seated, myself next to Sev and Minerva now, Albus addressed us again.

"I will say it upfront. Does anyone have something to contribute that may... illuminate these events?"

Severus took a long drink of coffee, then set the mug down on the table. "Lucius revealed that, once again, the Chamber has been opened by the 'Dark Lord'. Though this time it is a mere half life. A phantom of his younger self." Minerva and I let out breaths of utter dismay.