『S3 Chapter 49 ~ Spinner's End』

❝ Hello everyone!!! I haven't written in a while but I just got a TON of ideas. I think I even figured out how to end this story!!! Super exciting 😂. I really hope you guys enjoy this chapter! I think it gets kinda shitty at the end but hhhhh, I was trying to ignore my writers block. I hope to post more soon! Eat water and drink food! ❞

╔──────┨۞┠──────╗

See You Again by Charlie Puth (slowed version)
╚──────┨۞┠──────╝

❋・────━【❆】━────・❋

❋・────━【❆】━────・❋

YOUR POV

When I came-to, Severus was gone.

Something about the haze of clear memories being forcibly put back to place knocked the breath out of me... knocked me onto my knees... knocked me out entirely. I hadn't realized I'd been passed out until I was woken up with Sirius' baggy eyes boring back into mine, frantic and jarred by what had taken place before him. I couldn't see him- not yet, with the edges of my vision still morphing back into clarity- but I could feel Remus' warm hands on my own. I felt comfort for the first time in a while.

As Padfoot and Moony tenderly helped me into a sitting position, my despaired gaze endeavored to find the man it truly wanted. But he just... wasn't there.

"You're looking for him already," commented a voice behind me. Remus helped me turn my head to the side, vision clearing up to reveal Harry, Hermione, and wounded Ron still holding Peter with a death grip. It was Hermione that had spoken.

"Where did he go?" was my soft spoken reply. I didn't have time to explain this... or even think about it. I didn't know why I wanted, so desperately, to embrace the man I'd just found out tortured me and concealed it for so many years. For some reason that I just couldn't shake, his were the only arms I wanted around me.

Wanted was actually a rather subjective word. I needed him now. His lemonish lavenderish smell, his searching gaze, his tender and broken-hearted smile. As much as I loved Remus and Sirius dearly, I couldn't bear to sit with them another moment when I knew Severus was out there somewhere. It was like an inescapable inner turmoil.

I placed my palms on the splinter-ridden floor, doing my best to rise to my feet. Despite buckled legs. Sirius stood first and extended a hand to help, but I denied it out of stubborn will. I'd drag myself to Severus Snape if I had to. Padfoot seemed a bit disgruntled, but I didn't spare a second thought to it as I slowly paced away from the Shrieking Shack's bedroom and down the creaking stairs.