Johnny

This is happening. This is real. Don't mess this up. I thought as I unbuttoned my shirt. I could feel her eyes on me and could sense her anticipation.

I slowly raised my eyes up to hers as I shrugged the shirt off. Her chest was rising and falling at a rapid pace and I didn't have to look down to know mine was doing the same.

She gulped and hesitantly reached around to the back of her dress to unzip it, but her nervousness made her continue to miss the zipper.

"Let me. . . Turn around." I said. She slowly turned away from me.

I reached over and started unzipping.  The dress slowly showing more and more of her beautiful skin. I unzipped until it reached her waist.

I watched in amazement as she slowly stepped out of  the dress and stood in front of me with just a light yellow bra and panties. She turned around and bashfully kept her head down.

I lifted her head with one hand and undid her ribbon in her hair with the other. Her multitude of curls falling to her shoulders and framing her perfect face.

"You're beautiful." I whispered in her ear before moving a small piece of her hair and planting a kiss on neck.

She took a deep breath and pulled me closer. I took that as my cue and quickly reunited our lips as I began to undo my belt.

Within seconds my pants fell around ankles and I quickly stepped out of them. Lily had her hands in my hair pulling me down closer to her as she devoured my lips.

I gently lead us down to the ground. Making sure I didn't crush her with my weight. "Lily, if you don't want to do this, I swear I'll stop right now." I breathed in between kisses.

She smiled, "I want this."

I nodded lightly and began trailing my kisses down. Stopping a few minutes at her neck and then traveling further downward.

My mind was jumping from one thing  to another at the same rate my heart was beating.  I had heard all of the countless stories from Bennie about his experiences with different girls and his tips and tricks on how to please a woman. I'm sure if I really wanted to lose my virginity I could have with Misty in a blink of an eye. But I never felt the rush to. Now, here I was,  half naked with the girl of my dreams and I had no idea what to do. 

I slowly pulled her bra straps down and exposed her breasts. The cool air making her nipples harden. I slowly eased my head down until my mouth barely grazed the tip. This close to her chest I could feel every deep breath she took. I stuck my tongue out and took a slow lick.

I must have done something right because she arched her body upwards into mine and let out a small moan.

I smiled with satisfaction before taking the entire nipple into my mouth. Sucking gently. I let my hand wander down her side and towards her core.

Her breath hitched as my hand brushed up against her womanhood. I flicked my eyes up to hers only to see them fully closed.

I gulped as I had no idea what I was supposed to do, but inched my hand down further.

I thought back to how Bennie told me there was a 'button' down there that was what drove girls wild. I took a small breath in and pulled the smooth fabric of her underwear to the side and touched the soft skin of her vagina.

If her breathing was fast before, she was damn near having a panic attack now.

I quickly understood what 'button' Bennie was talking about and stroked it gently while I connected our lips again. Our tongues dancing to their own rhythm.