Part 1 confession

"God you just don't get it do you" Keefe practically screamed as he got up.
"No I don't get it Keefe"I said quietly without looking up. "I don't get it at all"
"Well let me connect the dots for you bangs boy"  Keefe began walking over to me and I slowly lifted my head and there he was looking as perfect as always but he had tears streaming down his face. "Tam I love you and I probably always well"
"But-"
"But why you?I have no idea your an annoying emo boy who just happens to be good looking."and then he kissed me on the forehead and he turned to leave.
"I should go" he said sounding a little nervous then raised his crystal and stepped into the light. Whoah that happened I  thought. "Are you ok I thought I herd yelling" lihn said peeking out form behind the door "but no one is here"
"Yeah sorry Lihn I don't know" I lied. She gave me an odd look she could tell I was lying. "Well anyways I'm gonna head over to Marella's house" I raised an eyebrow
"At this hour" I asked 
"Yeah I'm gonna um sleep over" lihn said blushing.
"Yeah mhmm sure whatever you say have fun" I replied. She stuck her tongue out at me and said goodbye. And with that I decided I'd try to get some sleep I hadn't done that in awhile.

I woke up after about maybe a hour give or take. Sleep is overrated anyways I got up and paced the kitchen linh wasn't home so I was by myself and had absolutely nothing to do which left me with my thoughts and that got me to think and Well that lead to overthinking.What if Keefe was just confused or bored or I don't there had to be some kind of mistake right? With that I cut myself a pice of mallowmelt and grabbed a book to avoid my own thoughts.
It was morning by the time I set down my book Linh had slipped in the door a few minutes ago I had pretended not to notice. I was about to step out of my room to talk to linh and fake just waking up when my impacter rang,buzzed or dinged I still didn't quite know I wasn't used to having a impacter since we hadn't had them in exillium. It was Biana calling.We had grown surprisingly close since I came back to the lost Cities. "TAM!!" Biana practicality screamed
"Shhh" I said "you know it's like three in the morning right?"
"Oh yeah my bad" she said still a bit to loud
"So what's up" I asked
"What's up?!? What's up with you?? How are ya feeling??" She replied
"Ummmm what do you mean"
"I mean how did it go what happened" I seriously had know idea what she was talking about like don't get me wrong I love Biana she's great and we're really close but sometimes she has these moments where she makes absolutely no sense. "come on" she continued "I have been waiting for like everrr"
"Biana"I start but she cuts me off
"Oh shit did he chicken out" she mumbled to herself but just loud enough that I could make out what see had said. Wait that's when it hit me she was talking about whatever just happened with Keefe. So she Knew he w as gonna come and didn't tell me!
She turned her head facial expression completely changing to an awkward smile and proceeds to ask "how was your day tam?"
"Um no❤️" I say. "you don't get to pretend like you didn't just say that"
"Say what?"
"So you knew" I accused. Her head snapped up in to a lopsided grin.
"So he did confess. I thought you said that you didn't know what I was talking about" Biana's grin only got bigger. My face definitely just turned bright pick and she definitely saw it before I manipulated the shadows in the room so the lighting was off and I was hard to see.
"I didn't know what you were talking about at first"I sort of squeak.
"Ooooh taaam so tell me about it"
Well the chapters well probably be short because I don't have patience and I get distracted easily but if you do read this I would love if you could comment like anything no hate though I'd cry hahahahaha seriously I would 😔✌️anyways thank you!  😊💕

Music I listen to while doing this
Line with out a hook
song by Ricky Montgomery
Midnight love
song by girl in red
Space girl
Song by Frances forever
And a few others I can't remember 😅