Meeting up

ʟɪʜɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ
I had gotten a call from Biana early asking me if I was still going to Atlantis. I told her yes and that I had a invited Marella and Maruca to come she asked if I wanted  to invite the rest of the group and I thought it was a good idea so I told her yeah maybe and I'd call her back later when I decide. So  when Tam said he was going I knew I had to make it a group outing since he rarely does come to Atlantis.

ᴛᴀᴍ's ᴘᴏᴠ
Linh and I had arrived first not counting Dex since he was already at slurp and brups where everyone had agreed to meet up. next came in Marella and Maruca followed by Jensi,Biana,Fitz,and Keefe.
Of course he's here I thought he'd be on lockdown because he snuck away form Ro but Ro was here too. Well damn everything is going great I thought sarcastically. I looked up to see Ro giving me a wicked smirk. I never wanted to be a telepath more then right now. Did Ro know? Why was she looking at me like that?  What was she thinking? I was snapped away form my thoughts when Maruca spoke.
"Stina can't make it she got caught up with work at home so we can start now where do you wanna go" she asked looking at Linh since she did plan the trip.
"Ehm well Keefe here is actually going to run errands for me" Ro said glancing towards Biana.
"Whattttt" Keefe whined.
"That's what you get hunky hair" she grinned.
"But that's gonna be so boring" Keefe sighed.
"Well I'm sure one of us could go with you" Linh offered
"Except I do have some stuff I actually need to get. So who all has something they need to get I pick up today." Almost the whole group raised their hands just leaving me and Marella. I was about to just lie and raise my hand when biana said winking at me.
"it's settled then Tam will go with Keefe and Ro." Oh lord this is what she meant when she said "I'll handle it"Why why why did she hate me. I glared at her as Ro said
"Come on boys let's go auntie Ro needs her flesh eating exilers."
Jensi walked of with Marcella and Dex I think they had said something about buying some pastries for a relative. But I was so anxious at this point really couldn't  tell the essay of the group followed them as they started chatting.
"Well boys lets get going we can pick up my stuff last Sense it's at the end of the market let's head this way tho okay" she said point to the right of us.
"Alright" Keefe says "anywhere in particular you wanna go Tam?" Keefe asked
"No not really" I said
"Great I'm starving so let's go get something to eat!" Keefe said stretching his arms up into the air.
"Ok then off we go" Ro said.

I know I know it's super short I'm sorry 😭 but I have no motivation and I only really write at ungodly hours so and I've been exhausted lately but I'm on spring break now! So if I might write so more I might not!

Anyways yeah so here you all go bye sorry again I'll try to write something longer!!