Oh It's My Birthday Today... Who Cares

A/N HAPPY FUCKIN BIRTHDAY TOMIOKA GIYU!

🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂

Giyu's POV

So today's the day I regret the Most and it's what You Call a Birthday.

Every February 9th was filled with Unsavory and Really Questionable Memories I wish I just Couldn't Have.

But there are still some I really Appreciate and would always make me Smile.

166th Life: 20th Birthday. Everyone Surprised me with a Huge Party, it was Fun while it lasted.

847th Life: 25th Birthday. I went home to see a Huge Box In The Middle of the Room. Surprise it was Shinobu Tied with Ribbons and a Letter in her Mouth saying Happy Birthday, Gross but adorable.

 Surprise it was Shinobu Tied with Ribbons and a Letter in her Mouth saying Happy Birthday, Gross but adorable

Then we have my First Life's Most memorable Birthday for me Yet.

Even Mr. Urokodaki came which was a Huge Surprise since he was like my Father.

So now is like any other day with me Still Working and trying to Go Through my Day Normally.

And Basically I didn't Bother celebrating since No One Would Bother Anyway.

Narrator's POV

While Giyu was Sulking and Doing his Own Business the Others were Actually Planning Something.

Sabito and Makomo were Shopping for some Ingredients.

Rengoku, Mitsuri, Iguro, and Gyomei were Planning Something for the Full Man.

Kanae and Sanemi also Remembered and wanted to Cook something at least.

And Especially Giyu's Family.

Many of his Birthdays Passed but they still keep on Celebrating it with Happiness and Grief.

Everyone remembered, Especially Shinobu.

Shinobu isn't the Type of person to Forget, and not the One to Hold a Grudge.

She althrough all the Years Celebrated Giyu's Birthday she would do anything just for it to be special, Even if he's not here now.

8pm......

Shinobu was already done with everything and now she's just Waiting in everyone else.

And on Cue was a Ring on the Door, which she Quickly answered.

She was at her Condominium, she moved ever since she Became a Doctor because she didn't want to Bother her parents just like Kanae but they still visit whenever they can.

"Shinobu!" Kanae greets her sister, hugging her.

"I'm glad you Came sis" she replies smiling before looking at Sekiro.

"And how's my little Nephew?!" She Exclaims, pinching the poor boys Cheeks.

"Egg!" The little boy screams, surprising everyone.

"Did he just say Egg?" Iguro asks, peeking at the kid who blows him a Raspberry.

"Yes He did!" Mitsuri and Rengoku Exclaimed.

"God has Blessed this Child" Gyomei spoke, Ruffling the kids Hair.

"That's My Junior!" Sanemi Happily Cried, And Literally Crying Right now.

"Okay Okay we Got a Birthday to Celebrate so let's Get Going" Shinobu intruded their Cheers, While they all agreed.

"Oi Oi Wait You forgot about us!" A Voice suddenly Claimed, Alerting all of them.

"Sabito, Makomo?! When did you Get here?!" The others Exclaim, while they just Laughed.

"And Who's This Adorable Little Bean?!" Kanae Squeals, Pinching Inoue's Cheeks.

"Oh Say High To Your Aunt's and Uncles Inoue" Sabito replies, Waving Inoue's Hand.

"Oh My Goodness Your Parents!" They Exclaim, while they Happily Nod.

"Okay but how did you get here? It's been ages since we saw you" Kanae asks, while Shinobu raises her Hands.

"Uh Guys they're still our Friends of Course we should Invite them" Shinobu spoke, while they all nodded.

"So Let's Start Celebrating!" She cheers.

And so the Party Started with A Funfest of Activities and 3 people Keeping the Secret of where the Celebratant is.

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

A/N Short Chapter for today and Happy Birthday Giyu!