[11 - Would They Stay ?]

To be honest, this is pretty long.
This is Jungkook's side of the story.
How his school life works, who his friends are. These have connections to the main story so please read it full even though it's pretty long and basically stays in 3-4 scenes.

Just like that, I'll be having everyone's side story.
Namjin, Vmin and Hobi and his gf and Yoongi's family.

Hope you like it :)

"You are not weak you're strong.
Stronger than you'll ever know."

.
.
.
.
.
💪👊🐰

Jungkook pov

Monday morning.
I hate Monday mornings.

I have to go to school.
I ain't that passionate about going to school.
First reason, I don't wanna study.
Second, bullies.

"Googie.." My mother, Min Soo-ah
sang as she came into my room.

I couldn't help but smile when I saw hers. I love her so much. She is my backbone, my strength, my happiness.

When dad died in an accident, she was broken. But she still stood strong for me. She said she was fine when I perfectly knew she wasn't. I'm glad that she met Yoongi's father now she's more than happy.

"Get up my son. Its late. Breakfast's ready. You don't wanna anger dad now do you ?"

I nodded, still sleepy.

"Aigoo" she kissed my forehead before patting me in the head.

-
-

Author's pov

"Mom thank you for breakfast" Jungkook screamed from the dining table.

"Don't be late for school my precious baby." One could clearly hear her smile when she said those words.

"Aigoo I'm not a baby. I'm a man"
Kook puffed up his chest only for her to playfully hit it.

"No matter how much big you become, you'll always be my baby"

"Jungkook ?" A deep, raspy voice was heard behind their back.

Gulping, they turned around meeting a pair of eyes that gave off an intimidating stare that scared everyone.

Min Yoonsuk.

Jungkook's stepdad and Soo-ah's husband.

"What are you doing this late ? Don't you have to go to school ?" His voice was laced with slight anger.

Soo-ah was scared and Jungkook couldn't meet his eyes.

Looking down, he mumbled.
"Y-yes dad"

"Now go. Your only job is to have good marks and not bring shame to this family." He spit out.

Jungkook ran out of there once he bid goodbye to his mother- the only person who loved him in that household.