[17 - Found The Imposter]

"He deserves it."

.
.
.
.
.

Y/n pov

"Now why tf would you do that ?"
I widen my eyes at the mess he just made at the kitchen. Guess the boy was trying to make something to eat.

"I'm sorry, I was hungry" He tucked his grey locks behind his ear.

"Now, make me food" He rubbed his eyes. "You're not my boss here Min Yoongi, go to your house."

Yoongi smiled big. "No"

-
-
-

Previous day after Yoongi left :
Seonil High School

Eunwoo pov

My blood boiled as soon as I heard the traitor's name slip out of Seojun's lips.

"I'm gonna kill him today" my eyes darkened as I ran past the crowd in the hallway with Kook, Seojun and Ju kyung running after me.

-
-

After a lot of searching, I saw him, standing at the end of the school hallway laughing with his minions.

"LEE FELIX" I scream as he's startled by the sudden noise.
"Yo-" punch

-

Jeongguk pov

As my vision becomes clearer I see someone straddling and hitting another person.

Eunwoo

His minions was standing afar from the scene seeing it unfold.

"Eunwoo" I call after him but that makes him give Felix more deep punches.

"You-" punch "fucking-" punch "asshole-" punch

Felix spit out blood as he glanced at his friends who was now... gone.

"Eunwoo stop" Unknowingly my eyes filled up with tears while I desperately tried to pull Eunwoo back.

"Feli-FELIX ?" Hyunjin ran to the one being punched and pushed Eunwoo away.

"Are you- are you okay ?" Hyunjin whimpers as he saw his crush's state and then glared at Eunwoo.

"What the fuck Eunwoo ?"

"TELL HIM TO STOP RUINING JEONGGUK'S LIFE" Eunwoo said as he wrapped his hands around my waist.
His face was bruised with the weak punches Felix gave him.

"What do you-"

"HE EDITED THE SEX TAPE" as these words rolled out of Eunwoo's mouth, Hyunjin left the grasp he had on Felix.

"THAT WAS YOU?"

Felix sent a glare to him.

Hyunjin being the soft hearted person he is, started crying. He is thinking about how he managed to fell for that man.