[21 - You Work For The FBI ?]

"ARE YOU DUMB OR SOMETHING ?"
"or something"

.
.
.
.
🔞 Slight make out ahead
Don't worry. it's not smut.
lmao🔞

new character unlocked 🔓
A little bit humor ? idk

Author pov

Jin groaned as his back hit the front door of his house. He opened his eyes, staring at the man infront of him. His eyes were full of lust.

The man raked his hands up and down Jin's curves, whispering 'beautiful' like a mantra.

"just fucking kiss me Namjoon" Jin was desperate. he wanted to feel Joon's thick lips on him again, to taste it. "hyung.." Namjoon moaned as he connected his lips to Jin's.

Their hands exploring each other, their lips devouring each other like it's their last meal, their breaths mixing into one.

it was one heavy make out.

☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️ slight smut over.

while Namjoon was giving Jin hickeys, the bell rang.

Jin checked who it was.

Yoongi.

"Namjoon-ah s-stop"

"Ahh hyung tell him that you're not here" He whined as he kept on kissing his hyung's neck.

omg dumb bitch.

"no I have to take this. it's Yoongi" unwillingly, Joon stopped.

Putting their shirts and hair the way it was before they started kissing, Jin opened the door.

"HYUNG" A scream. And then Yoongi started ranting.

"Yoongi- wha- hold o- liste- OMG SHUT UP" Jin was fed up with his dongsaeng.

"I didn't understand any shit you just said."

"HYUNG HOSEOK ASKED Y/N OUT" Yoongi whined.

"THE WHAT ?" Jin was surprised to be honest. he never knew Hobi and Y/n had that kind of spark between them.

"YES. I SAW THE MESSAGE HE SENT TO HER"

"oh- HOLD ON A SECOND. WHY WERE YOU CHECKING HER MESSAGES ?" And then Jin started on lecturing him about how we should not snoop on someone else's phone and how it's their privacy.

And Namjoon was like :

"hyung- I'm not in the mood to get lectured by you"

"YAH DON'T ROLL YOUR EYES AT ME"

"Yoongi hyung..." Namjoon spoke up