[16 - He's Not A Liar]

Itty bitty fight, itty bitty fluff.

"A WHAT NOW ?"

.
.
.
.
🔞

Y/n pov

10:00 AM

Yoongi ran as fast as he could.

"What is going on?" Taehyung stood there dumbfounded just like the rest of the boys.

"Why was he talking about Jungkook?" Namjoon and Jin looked terrified at the thought of something happening to Jungkook.

"Yoon-" He cut me off.
"GET IN THE CAR WE'RE GOING TO JUNGKOOK'S SCHOOL"
"O-ok"

"What happened ?"
He didn't speak up a word.
The way his eyebrows creased and eyes got darker, it was evident that it was not a small problem.

_________________

-Seonil High School-

12:00 PM

When we got there, some boys were outside the campus. Like they were waiting for someone. As soon as they saw us, they started snickering while a tall blonde hair kid was smirking at us.

"Wh-why are they looking at us" I ask him. "Just come with me y/n" His voice octaves lower, took my hand in his and dragged me to the front door.

"Mr. Min" A woman-might be the personal assistant of the principal- greeted us.

-
-

"Good morning Mr.Min"
Mr. Lee I suppose, greeted us with a smile.

"Good morning"

"And I suppose this is your girlfriend. Whats your name Miss ?"

wait what

"Y/n" Yoongi answered for me while I was still processing why he called me Yoongi's girlfriend.

"See I called you here is because-"

"Mr.Lee, Jungkook is here"
"Tell him to come in"

"Mr.lee I- Yoongi hyung ? N-noona ?"
Jungkook's face paled as soon as he saw us. My heart broke when I saw his eyes red and puffy, his lips trembling.

"Mr.Lee what's going on ?" Seems like I'm the only one who's in the dark.

The principal was uncomfortable at first. Then he broke the news to which I replied with a gasp and 'what'

"We got a sex tape of Jungkook"

Jungkook broke down crying.

"My son, Felix here showed me this"
That same kid who was at the front of the school was standing at the corner of the room.

Felix ?

"Hello" He stood there politely while giving Jungkook a sympathetic gaze.
But something wasn't right about it.