Chapter 5 : Your first kiss

(Disclaimer, your first kiss in last part will not count here ^^)

William :

You waiting William finished his lesson. You was together since two months and today, he had proposed you to walk near the Thames. You was happy and your brain only thougth about it. You will be able to hold his hand, posed your head on his shoulders... A dream awake.

But there is another things you really wanted to do. Since you were together, you havn't ever shared a kiss. Suddently, you was back to reality, hearning the ring belling. A lot of students came and the one of William's class went towards you. Some of them start flirting with you but you wasn't that comfortable. Just, being the center of the attention wasn't your favorite thing and the students of your boyfriend trying flirt with you was... a bit Ankward ? 

You was about to say something when you felt a dark aura. You saw your boyfriend, a bit angry that some of HIS students flirts with you. He smiled.

-It doesn't look like but actually I'm more angry that you imagine.

-I'm sorry. Tidy my work papers took me more time that I thing. He softly grabbed your hand kiss your lips. It's to apologize. He said, his warm lips against yours.

You blushed a lot, making him smiling more.

-Maybe do I kiss you more often. Then, he kissed you again, pinning you against the wall.Your lips are so soft, if it was possible, I will kiss you every day of my whole life. He continued kissing your lips again and again in the corridor that you fell K.O, your cheeks redder than pepper.

Louis :

Since you were be together, Louis took you with him at the Moriarty mansion. Everybody told him and you you was a cute and kind personn and both of you will be an amazing couple. Both of you were bit shy about your love in front of others so you didn't show so much affection.

But today, you were alone because all of them (except Louis) worked. So you and Louis had tidy the house. You wasn't a huge fan of tidying but you havn't any other choices so you do it anyway. During your annoying session you could seen the perfect face of Louis. They could be have only sun and for you, it was Louis. When he turned his head by your side, he saw you stared at him, a huge smile on the lips. He quickly understood you daydreamed about him so he gave you a warm smile.

You was surprised at first because you didn't noticed you stared at him like a fucking psycho (at lest it was what you thougt) so you blushed and looked away. You heard him laugthing and when you looked at him, you saw his face in front of your, his hand moving on your cheeck, cupping your face and kindly posing his lips on yours.

You blushed, posing your arms on his shoulders, answering to the kiss. You hadn't expecting this of such an angel but he deepends the kiss until you heard someone laugthing behind you. The whole group observed both of you so both of you mooved away, a bit red and embarrassing and they all hit Moran to having denounce their hidding place.

Albert :

It was another shity day in the army. Since your father was killed, your life was better everywhere except in yiur job. Why ? Because peoples saw you as a little woman unable to save his own father. You sighed in the hallway when you saw someone. THE someone.

-Hello dear. He smiled.

It was Albert. You was surprised to see your boyfriend here but so happy in the same time. You smiled back.

-Hi Albert. What are you doing ? You said with a kind and beautifull smile making melt his heart.

-I wonder how your day was going and since my day was finished, I came to bring you back home princess. He whispered seductively in your ear, hoping making your heart feeling the same way as his.