TWENTY ONE.

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

-
ii. kisses at twelve !

          ━━UPON arrival at Grimmauld Place, she walked along the building, continuing the numbers until she reached numbers 11 and 13

          ━━UPON arrival at Grimmauld Place, she walked along the building, continuing the numbers until she reached numbers 11 and 13. Directly next to one another. Pausing in her steps she counted again. And once more, to be sure.

      She looked at George's letter again, then stuffed it back in her rucksack. "Alright, I'm lost." Liliana thought back to her boyfriend and his previous letters, coming up short.

She heaved a sigh and the strands of her hair flamed a silvery white of unamused confusion.

      Fortunately, the loud blare of an alarm startled her from continuing her search for the missing number when a garbage truck strode by, "excuse me, sorry" she had spoken before moving out the way of the oncoming truck.

      "C'mon" a whisper was heard after the truck and she slowly continued to move along so as not to raise suspicion for residents at the complex.

That was until she heard her name, "L-Liliana?" she paused and slowly turned to the source of the voice, "Potter?" she was at a loss for words as she laughed to herself, her hair transforming to that of a soft multitude of colours.

A growl was heard from the one and only Alastor Moody, the hopefully real Alastor Moody, "Merlin's beard there's two of them." Liliana's brows creased in confusion, "two of what exactly?" She looked to Harry for clarification, "I believe he's referring to us." The voice hadn't come from the Gryffindor but that of a woman, most likely in her early twenties she would guess, Liliana was overly confused. Between the missing 12, Harry, and now this woman referring to the two of them as if she is supposed to know her.

      The woman walked forward, "Tonks." and smiled whilst she stuck her hand out for Liliana to shake.

Wondering if 'Tonks was actually her name or just a word,

      she hesitantly placed her hand, "Lili, nice to meet you?" Though it ended up sounding more of a question than a statement, Tonks chuckled and squished her eyes shut to focus then her hair changed to a shorter pixie cut with a vibrant blue to match.

Liliana understood and gasped, never having seen others do what she could. "A metamorphmagus."

Tonks grinned ear-to-ear, "precisely."

      Moody rolled his eyes and grunted a cough, "Alright, alright." then struck the pavement with his walking stick.   "Sir, you don't happen to be looking for 12 Grimmauld Place, because if you are, it doesn't seem to be avail-"

      Her sarcastic words were caught in her throat when the building began to spread apart, "I stand corrected." she paused, "Hey, doesn't anyone see or- or better yet, feel this happening?"