Part 2 - Lets dance

Dancing their way into the club, the girls went straight to the dance floor whilst the guys headed towards the bar. Matt ordered their usual round of drinks whilst Kelly added tequila shots to their tab. "Girls! Shots!" Cruz shouted waving them over to their booth.

They danced their way back from the dance floor, being handed a shot from Kelly as they got to the table. Each of them threw their head back taking their shot and slammed their empty glass on the table. "Woo" Gabby shouted. "Let's dance" she added, making her way back to the dance floor with Matt. Stella grabbed Kelly's hand to drag him up off his seat and over to the dance floor. He gave a little tug and smirked "I don't dance". "Erm you do now boy" Stella said grabbing his hand playfully. He slowly made his way to his feet huffing. She dropped his hand "or you can miss out on these moves" throwing a little groove making sure he saw her ass.

Kelly now on the dance floor he began to move a little to the beat still holding his beer. Matt and Gabby still in their own little bubble and Stella in her element. She started to move her body to the beat adding a little grind to her moves. Kelly couldn't get enough at this point, showing a huge grin on his face. As she was dancing she backed herself up against him and moved her body into his with the beat, grinding her ass into him where she could feel his bulge through his jeans. He added more effort to his moves to make sure she could feel his package on her ass. She then turned and threw her arms around his neck, still moving her hips to the beat. He was loving it, lowering his hands down her back stopping on her ass grabbing slightly, he moved a little into the beat with her.

Brett and Cruz had left the club early and headed back to their place. Matt and Gabby also getting ready to leave. "Wait no you can't leave yet" Stella rolled her eyes at Gabby still dancing with Severide. "Why girl, you've got your hands full" Gabby laughed as she walked leading Matt back to the table. Stella tilted her head a little to look up at Severide, still moving to the beat. He was caught biting his lip slightly as she moved her eyes up to his face. She automatically felt weak at her knees knowing how into him she was. He smirked removing his teeth from his lip "You wanna get outta here too? Beers at my place?". She smirked a little looking him in the eyes "sure, why not!". He moved the piece of hair draped across her face so he could see every little detail. She grabbed his hand and lead him towards the table to grab her bag.

They stood at the entrance of the club waiting for their cab to take them back to Kelly's. Stella had her arm wrapped around him as she had his jacket draped over her shoulders. He stood with his hand gently placed on her ass just enjoying the moment.

Leaving the cab, Stella grabbed onto Kelly as she stumbled a little from the fresh air hitting her face. "Hey, hey easy now" he said laughing. "Come on, hurry I need to pee" she smirked as he was jingling his keys to find the right one. "Which ways the bathroom?" She asked dropping her heels as she danced around a little in the middle of the room. "On the left" he said pointing down the hall.