Part 9 - Oh wow

The apartment door slammed and Gabby's laughed filled the room. "Just in time baby" Kelly said as he kissed her on the cheek laughing. "I better go say night" as she kissed his lips and got herself up of the bed. She quickly threw on some panties and an oversized shirt before heading out of the room. Matt left the girls to it and headed for bed. Gabby locked eyes with Stella who's hair was crazy at this moment. "Girl you look like you've had fun" she said as she headed to the kitchen. Stella followed her to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water for her and Kelly. "Too right I have! Twice! That man is something else I tell you" she said as she took a sip of water. She sat herself onto the island in the middle of the kitchen to face Gabby, she was leaning against the cabinets laughing as she shouted "Twice!" back to Stella. Stella nodded swinging her legs back and forth as she sipped on her water. "Girl you're in you're element with him aren't you?" Gabby said as she nudged Stella's leg. Stella nodded before looking over as she heard footsteps coming from her room. Kelly appeared topless in his loose grey shorts heading towards them in the kitchen. "Oh my god I mean just wow" she whispered as she looked back at Gabby. Gabby laughed "I'll leave you two too it then" as she kissed Stella's cheek and headed to bed. "Third time lucky" Gabby shouted laughing before closing her door. Kelly gave Stella a look of confusion as a smirk took over his face.

Stella passed him his bottle of water as he placed himself between Stella's legs, still sat on the island. "What was that about?" He said before taking a huge gulp of water. "Thirsty huh?" She said looking him up and down. She loved when he wore his grey shorts and he sure knew it. He wrapped his arms around her and placed a kiss on her lips "After that workout, definitely". She crossed her legs around his waist, grabbing his face as she kissed him back. He pulled back a little and paused as he looked at her, he was in awe of her. She was lost in his eyes. "Wanna head to bed? I'm getting tired" he said before kissing her once more. "Hmm can't keep up can you?" She said as she pressed her forehead against his kissing him again. "Come on" he said laughing as he picked her up off the counter and carried her to her room. He put her down, took off his shorts and got into bed. She stood just looking at how handsome he was. "You just gonna stand there or you getting in?" He said as he looked up at her. She pulled her shirt over her head leaving on just her panties, revealing her curvy body. "Oh wow" he said as he was taken back with how naturally beautiful she was. "It hasn't changed since about 20 minutes ago you know" she said as she got into bed shuffling herself over to him. He wrapped his arms around her as she placed her head on his chest and placed her leg over his. They just lay snuggled into one another. Stella was in deep thought of how perfect that past couple of days have been. Kelly had his arms around her as he was gently tickling her back.

She was content, with the past couple days and days to come. She was finally happy.