Part 5 - Good huh?

By this point they were both fully naked. Kelly leant back over her on the bed, grabbing her face to give her a kiss. He placed a few kisses on her lips, moving down to her neck as she let out deep breaths every time his lips touched her skin. He slowly moved down onto her chest, leaving little kisses each time he moved.

Once he reached her nipples he began to twirl his tongue over her nipple piercing, sending a sensation through her body. He could feel her breathing heavier and heavier leaving him wanting to do more. He gently bit down, sucking on her nipple. Again leaving gentle kisses, he slowly made his way down onto her stomach. By this point she had her hand on the back of his head, gently guiding him down from her stomach. He nudged her legs open slightly and placed himself in between, still kissing making his way down to her vagina. He teased a little more kissing the inside of her thigh before reaching her clit. Her back instantly arched as he began sucking and biting gently. Letting out slight moans, she couldn't help but throw her head back deeper into the bed. He loved how much he was pleasing her, it turned him on even more, the fact that she was enjoying it so much made him eager for more.

He moved back away from her vagina. Trying to catch her breath from how good it was, all she could do was smile at him. "Wow, what on earth" she said in between her deep breaths. "Good huh?" He grinned still pinned over her between her legs. He shuffled himself on to the bed more so he was directly on top of her. Still catching her breath she let out a slight gasp as he slid his dick gently into her. Letting out slight moans he started to grind against her, thrusting himself gently into her.

It was passionate. She had her hands buried into the soft cotton sheets grabbing onto them. He started to let out slight moans between his breaths, he was loving it just as much as her. Letting her hands relax a little, he grabbed each one still thrusting himself into her and pinned them above her head. Getting a little faster and harder she began to moan louder, moaning his name with her shaky breath. The moans turned him on even more, making him go faster keeping her arms pinned above her head.

As he could feel himself ready to finish off he moved his hands from her arms and placed them back onto the bed to support himself more. She immediately hooked her arms underneath his with her hands placed on his back. She dug her nails into his back slightly scratching down with pleasure. Moans getting louder, Kelly getting faster and deeper, Stella dug her nails further into his back scratching down a little more. Kelly finished off groaning as he came, Stella also moaning trying to catch her breath.

"Wow" she laughed as Kelly fell onto the bed at the side of her. "You're amazing you know" he said placing a kiss on her lips between every word. She snuggled herself into his chest, running her fingers gently over his abs until she fell asleep.