Part 3 - You are something

Whilst Stella was in the bathroom Kelly had pulled two beers from the fridge along with a bowl of snacks from the cupboard. He grabbed them and headed towards the sofa. He placed them down onto the coffee table in front of the tv. As he rose his head he noticed Stella walking back from the bathroom, finishing pulling down her dress as she was walking back into the lounge. He took a breath as his jaw dropped slightly, just looking at her made him feel something. His eyes fixed on her, running them up and down her body just taking in the view. "I'm gonna go change out of these jeans" he said whilst turning his head a little towards his room. "Okay" she said smiling as she grabbed her beer from the table, sitting herself on the sofa.

Kelly changed out of his jeans and into a pair of loose grey shorts, showing the elastic waist band of his white Calvin Klein boxers. He left the room with his folded T-shirt in hand, opening it up to put it on, leaving his abs on show as he entered the lounge. Stella rose her head from her phone and let out a little "ooo" without realising how loud she was. He laughed a little and replied with "what?" raising his eyebrow, dropping his arms stopping putting on his T-shirt. "Keep it off for all I care" she said grinning. She could see his bulge through the grey shorts he had on and was getting a little turned on by how big it was. Scanning his body, she shuffled over and tapped her hand on the sofa next to her. He laughed, placed the T-shirt onto the arm of the sofa and dumped himself next to her, resting his feet on the table. She placed her legs across him as he sat down, making sure to rub her leg over his dick through his shorts.

The night went on, laughing and joking drinking the night away. Stella reached out for her phone off the table not realising her dress had risen a little showing the bottom of her ass and little black thong. Kelly clocked it with the corner of his eye and adjusted his shorts a little making his bulge less obvious. "I better call a cab" she yawned. "You can stay if you like" he said in shy toned voice. "I'll take the sofa you can have my bed" he suggested. She looked at him with her eyebrows raised "you sure? I mean, I don't want to intrude". He laughed a little smirking "you intrude? Who wouldn't want you in their bed". She let out a smile showing her pearly whites, looking down as she couldn't contain herself. "Well I mean-" he stopped her mid sentence lifting her chin.

Still on her knees slightly lifted from getting her phone from the table "They'd be crazy not to" he said looking her dead in her eyes. She could feel herself getting lost in his blue eyes, making her feel weak at her knees. "You are something you know that" he said with his eyes still fixed on hers. "How so?" she smirked as she rolled her eyes a little.

The sexual tension between them both was on another level. Whilst in the moment of them both lost in each others eyes, he placed his hand on her cheek and leant in for a kiss. He softly pressed his lips against hers waiting for a response. She kissed him back gently biting his lip in the process. He intensified the kiss with just how turned on he was, she had him in his element. Like she knew how to play things to get him wanting more.