Part 6 - The Morning After

Stella woke from a deep sleep. The sun was beaming through a gap in the curtains onto her cinnamon coloured skin. Still snuggled into Kelly's chest, she looked up and all she could see was his mouth slightly open snoring away.

She got up quietly without waking him, putting on her thong and the shirt Kelly got out for her the night before. She tied it up into a knot around her waist, just above the hips as she headed towards the kitchen. She decided to make breakfast for Kelly, eggs, bacon and pancakes. The kitchen was a mess with bowls and ingredients everywhere.

Kelly woke stretching his arms out as he yawned, realising Stella wasn't in bed. He shot up as he heard dishes clanging together in the kitchen. He quickly scrambled out of bed putting on just his boxers as he walked towards the kitchen. A little blurred whilst rubbing his eyes, he could see Stella plating up their food, instantly noticing her ass. He looked over at her covered in food "Wow you're something else" he said wrapping his arms around her grabbing her ass as he gave her a kiss on the cheek. She nudged him back a little turning to place a kiss on his lips as she had both plates in her hands. "Behave you!" She started laughing as she felt both of his hand gently squeezing her ass again as she bent over the table placing the plates down. Knowing exactly what she was doing to him. He just couldn't help himself.

After eating she gathered the plates and headed back to the sink to clean up. "I'll help" he insisted as he started putting things away. She flicked soap bubbles playfully onto him as he was still only in his boxers. "Oh bad move" he said laughing as he grabbed a cup of water from the sink, pouring it on her. She let out a little squeal laughing, just loving the moment between them both. With her white top now soaking wet and no bra on, Kelly was turned on even more at the fact he could see her nipples through the shirt. "Mind if I take a shower" she asked as she finished cleaning up. "Yeah but I'm first" he replied smirking. She rolled her eyes as she set off running towards the bathroom, with him chasing after her.

She sat herself onto the toilet with the lid closed, crossed legged, throwing him abit of attitude whilst he turned on the shower ready correcting the temperature. She sneakily stripped down and quickly jumped into the shower before he had a chance to remove his boxers. Laughing as the water hit her skin sending goosebumps across her body. Her back turned facing the water as she washed her hair, she felt his muscular build up against the back of her. Both bodies touching as the water hit. His hands found their way to her boobs, gently grabbing them from behind her. She immediately knew she wanted him again, just his presence had a way of making her feel something.

He moved her hair away from her neck and began to place a few gentle kisses, still holding her boobs. She closed her eyes, embracing the moment as she felt butterflies in her stomach. How could he make her feel like that? What was it with him? He knew exactly what he had to do to make her feel that kind of way. He ran his hand slowly down her stomach, making his way to her vagina. Still in the moment from him kissing her neck, she let out a slight gasp in pleasure as her slid his fingers gently inside her. Letting out slight moans she arched her back slightly, the feeling was making her knees weak. After a while she turned around facing him as the water hit them both, the heat steaming up the glass of the shower cubicle. She gave him a kiss on his lips as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He intensified the kiss as his hands traced up and down her body taking in every little detail. He made his way back down to her ass, lifting her as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

She wanted more. Hard as ever from how turned on he was he guided his dick into her. Thrusting gently as he held her in his arms she bit his lip in between kisses. Moments passed, moans getting louder and breathing getting deeper. He loved how she made him feel. They were both in the moment, the heat from the water making them feel more intimate. She made him feel things no one ever did before, he was crazy for her. Changing positions he was now pounding her from behind, throwing faster, deeper strokes. Every moan made them both turned on even more, more so she climaxed. She pulled herself away from him turning towards him on her knees. She wanted to pleasure him just as much he did her before. She took ahold of his dick massaging it slightly as she started sucking on it. His stomach twitched at how good it felt, unable to contain himself as he came.

After showering off they both went and settled on the sofa watching a film. Cuddled into him as she lay her head on his chest. There were no words needed to be said, the chemistry was so bliss between them. Once the film had finished, Stella decided it was time to go back home to the apartment she shared with Gabby. She needed to get herself sorted for the charity firefighter ball later that night. "Get your suit ready and meet me at my place at 4pm" she said with her hands placed on his chest. His arms wrapped around her, he nodded "I'll deal with things here and then I'll be there". She gathered her things and left his apartment in a hoodie and joggers of his, placing a kiss on his lips before she left.