:Were did I go wrong :

THIS SONG FITS THIS STORY SO IF YOU WANT YOU CAN LISTEN TO THIS WHILE YOU READ

Y/N POV

You were walking to school with killua by your side as always. Today was the day you were going to confess your feelings for him, you were a bit nervous that he wasn't going to  return the feelings, but even if he didn't, you didn't want to ruin your bond with him so you would just have to get over him.... if he did reject you.

" Hey y/n I have to tell you something after school okay!" killua said in quite a happy tone

" Okayy" you said smiling at him. You loved to see him so happy, but you wondered why was he so happy?

You both continued walking to school talking about random stuff until you saw a cheerful boy in front of both killua and you.

" HII killua and y/n" Gon said while hugging you both in a breath taking hug

" Gon I think your suffocating her" killua said with a slight concerned tone in his voice 

" oops sorry y/n" he said letting go 

" Its okay" you said giving him a reassuring  smile that you were okay. You three laughed for a little until gon realized that we had to go.

" Okay well y/n and I need to go to class see you killua" Gon said while running to first period

" See ya" killua said while we both parted paths

Time skip - after first period

"Soooo y/n are going to confess to kill today" gon said while having a smirk on his face. Gon new you had a crush on killua he was your number one shipper. Gon was just like the brother you always wanted. He always supported you hyped you up and always was ready to comfort you when needed.

" SHHHH not so loud stupid" you said while covering his mouth but he saw that your cheeks looked like you put to much blush on them. You slowly took your hand off gons mouth and he starting laughing quietly while you joined in a few seconds after.

Another time skip - after school

You and Gon both walked out the school building waiting for killua to tell you and gon the exciting news.

" Y/N GON " killua said while running up to gon and you but he wasn't alone he was holding a girls hand but you nor gon had any  idea who that was.

" Hi guys I want you to meet my girlfriend Alex" Killua said while using his hands to show the girl with short blonde hair and blue eyes. As soon as you heard the word girlfriend your heart shattered and you wanted to bail your eyes out but as usual you hid your pain and put on the best fake smile you could. Gon noticed you were faking and looked at you with concern and anger in his eyes.

" Hi alex its so nice to meet you" you said trying to sound as genuine as possible

" you too... I guess" she mumbled the last part but all three of you could hear it but you just pretended you didn't

" nice to meet you" gon said while still glancing over at you

" Well I actually need to head home my mom needs me" you said lying and faking your smile. You couldn't take it any longer you were going to cry.

" see ya and nice meeting you alex" you said while running away and not facing them so they couldn't see your tears. You looked back one last time to see gon even more angry 

" hey alex can I talk to killua alone" gon said giving killua a tone that sounded like he was about to get punched

" um sure" she said while walking pretty far from the two boys

" You okay gon-" killua said confused of what he might of done but he was interrupted by gon actually punching killua 

"IM SORRY KILLUA BUT YOU DESERVED IT BIG TIME DID YOU REALLY NOT TELL THAT Y/N LIKES YOU! SHE GAVE YOU SO MANY HINTS AND I COULD TELL YOU LIKED HER BACK SO WHY DID YOU JUST BREAK HER HEART. OH WAIT I DO KNOW WHY BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO GET OVER YOU FEELING FOR HER. AND NOW YOU MIGHT OF LOST HER YOU IDIOT" Gon said yelling at killua he was so mad at him for doing this to you. Killua just looked at him with his eyes wide open.

Killua POV

I might t of lost her r I said stuttering,  no I cant loose her I cant! Gons right I just didn't want to admit to myself SHIT  

"Were did I go wrong, I lost a friend" I said in shock. after I realized what I did I chased after y/n with my godspeed. All that could go through my head was that I might of lost her. I started remembering every memory with y/n I had especially the ones where she gave me hints that she liked me. IM SUCH AN IDIOT. I quickly caught up with her and as soon as I saw he face  she  looked like she just got stabbed. My heart broke seeing her like that and knowing that its my fault. I I did his to her I made her cry DAMN IT! She was about to run but I grabbed her wrist so she couldn't leave.

" IM FINE KILLUA JUST LET ME GO!" she said crying but also yelling

My bangs were over my eyes which formed a shadow over my eyes

" Im sorry y/n..... IM SO SORRY I  NEVER MEANT TO HURT YOU I LOVE YOU BAKA AND ONLY YOU AND I HATE MYSELF FOR MAKING YOU FEEL LIKE THIS!" I said pulling her into a hug that she could never get out of and I wouldnt let her get out of. I dont want to ever let go of her and who ever tries to make her let go I will kill them.

Y/N POV  

" wh- a wait you love me?" you said in shock of what he just said

" yes I do" he said still hugging you. You could tell he really did love you which made you have a warm feeling inside you. 

" I love you too killua" you said blushing but the you just realized!

"Wait what about alex" you said giving him a confused look

" I kindaaa told gon to break up with her for me so yeah" killua said while letting go of the hug and started scratching the back of his neck

" Baka" you said looking at him while blushing a little but you could tell killua aura get cold

"y/n" killua said in a serious tone

"yeah" you said worried about what happened especially when things were going good

" I'm the only person you need remember that, I'll kill every single person who even dares to look at you or even tries to take you away from me without hesitation got that princess." he said sounding dead serious.

" Um yeah- h lets just hope that doesn't happen okay snowball" you said as you gave him his first kiss.

THATS A WRAP THIS WAS KINDA DEEP BUT HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!