The first time!

The gang is sitting in their class with their favourite professor, Mihir Mehta. Mehta Sir can only convince them to be serious, although Gunny is always serious about studies.

M.M(Mihir Mehta) : so we need to start working on a presentation. U want you guys to select a topic which will progress in the next semesters.

Gunny: so sir, we should select a topic which will have potential for that long time

MM: yes. Something like machine learning etc..

Rajveer: ok sir. Can we discuss the topic before starting then?

MM: yes, it would be better.

Naveen: are sir, aap hi topic assign kar do. Bekar me humse mehnat karvayoge.

MM: Naveen try to search for a topic at least.

Rajveer was thinking about what he should take. He had an idea what to select but still is confused. He thought of doing some research before selecting the topic.

He moved towards library.

—————————————————————————

She is searching for a book on C++ in the library. Thoroughly confused she has gone through the entire section and going through the lot again when someone called from behind.

Rajveer: Can I help?

The girl looked at him and recognition flashed in her eyes, "vo actually mujhe C++ ki book issue karvani thi but samajh nai aa rha hai ki kaun si karau"

Rajveer: search for Balaguruswamy. It's good.

She looked at him gratefully and started searching again.

Rajveer smiled and started to look for the reference book he wanted to check out for AI. He was going through the book and inside for what should be the ideal one to start with when he saw her standing in front of her.

He looked his quizzically . She has a disappointing expression on her face, "nai mil rahi hai"

Rajveer grimaced, "nai hongi fir. I guess sabne issue karva li hogi. Better luck next time"

He continued with his book again when he realised she is still standing there.

Rajveer raised his eyesbrows, "yes?"

The girl looked at him pleadingly, "help me na. I really need it"

He smiled at her childlike nuances and put his book down to search along with her.

They searched for some time and he didn't found the book in the section.

Rajveer: nai hai available book.

Girl: are thik se dekhiye na. Vaise bhi kya kar rahe the aap? Dhundh ke dijiye na book. Aise kaise ek bhi book nai hai available

Rajveer is so surprised at her. On that day she was so shy and today she is bossing him around.

But he didn't said anything and searched for the book. He knew college owns a lot of its copies and someone might have misplaced it. After searching for it another 10 mins he found a copy for her.

He handed her that, "ye lo"

Girl: Dekha! Maine bola tha na ki aap thik se dhundhoge to mil jayegi.

Rajveer is amused at her reactions, "tumhe pta hai na ki tum pagal ho"

She made a face at him, "Han pata hai. Fir bhi thanks for letting me know"

She turned to leave when she heard him asking, "your name"

She smiled but didn't turned back, "pahle apna nam batatyiye"

Rajveer: arn't you a fresher? Senior se nam puchna mana hai. Pata hai na tumhe.

She turned to look at him, "Naina...Naina ah...pura nam tab batayungi jab aapka pata chal jayega. Thanks for the help sir"

She turned back and ran away before he could say anything else.

Rajveer is left alone smiling like an idiot when he remembers why he came to the library in the first place.

His AI analysis.

——————————————————————————

/* I know it's really soon. But here is the next update. I will try to post another update soon.

By that time let me know how did you liked this one */

P.S : proof read nai kia hai so plz bare with it.