Ragging part 2!!

The entire week has been passed with all of Naina's batchmates to hide from the seniors and trying to cope up with all the new courses

Naina made some new friends. Pooja and she started hanging out more with Ali, UD, Alekh and Huda.

On a day they had one seminar and they all are accumulated in a far away seminar hall.

They are waiting for the faculty to arrive when they saw almost the entire class of their immediate seniors coming inside.

They closed the door and Naveen took the seat of the teacher, "Faccha's!! Good afternoon!!"

Pooja: Fitemuh fir aa gaye. Network hi jam kar rakha hai

Ali: sahi kah rahi hai aap. Har waqt makkhiyon ki tarah bhunbhunate rahte hai.

Gunny: excuse me guys. Any problem?

They didn't noticed him standing so near to them. Both of them gulped and shakes their head in denial.

Gunny: thought so.

Naina is searching for someone and couldn't spot him. When she turned back to check, found Rajveer sitting behind her bench.

He smiling at her indulgently, "kise khoj rahi ho?"

She shakes her head indicating no one and blushed looking downwards.

Naveen: daro mat yar. It's just a session to get us more acquainted with each other.

All of the juniors have expressions like being trapped and didn't believed on a single word Naveen just said.

Shalini chuckled at their state. She is sitting with Gunny. Although it's not her free period but she joined them for this.

Naveen: so let's start with a introduction session.

Everyone sighs as what bad can happen over a introduction session.

Naveen: par aise to boring ho jayega na. So let's add a twist. Aisa hai jab tum log apna introduction doge tab hum chawanni ya athanni bol sakte hai.

Huda: to sirjee ... usse kya aap bande ka valuation karoge ?

Naveen went to put his arm around Huda, "Oye nai ji, hoga ye ki chawanni sun kar aap apni kamar left move karenge aur athanni me right"

The colour is drained from not just Huda's face.

Naveen: han, to everyone clear?

They nodded as what other choice they had.

The introduction started. They call them one by one to the front of the class and they have to introduce themselves while moving their waists.

In a while they got bored and finally asked, Huda, Ali, Alekh and UD all together.

Vikram(senior): Han to bhai log ab nam to bata dia. Ab sirf chawanni athanni session hoga.

Naveen: yess. Shalu shuru ho ja.

Shalini: chawanni...athanni...chawanni...athanni...chawanni..chawanni..chawanni

They need to move their waist fast towards left consecutively and they all fell down while doing so.

It was hard to stop laughing and Naina snickered. Vikram saw that and he called her up.

Vikram: badi hasi aa rahi hai aap ko. Idhar aayiye.

Naina is nervous again and slowly walked up to the front.

Vikram: aisa hai, ab tum hume train ki awaz nikal ke dikhao jaise bachpan me karte the na vaise.

Naina nervously, "koooo...chuk chuk chuk..."