She is back!!

DJ is full in swing and everyone is on dance floor.

"Goriyan gallan ch tere toye bade fabde
Mitraan pyaryan nu sone bade lagde
Goriyan gallan ch tere toye bade fabde
Mitraan pyaryan nu sone bade lagde
Thoda sadde uthe taras bhi khaya karo ji
Kabhi sadi gali bhool ke vi aaya karo ji
Kabhi sadi gali bhool ke vi"

He is looking at both of them, angry with himself that why he had done so.

She is moving so beautifully, and his eyes with obvious intensions on her. It's too much for Rajveer to handle.

His plate is in his hands but no food is getting their way to his mouth.

"Bas kar ghurna, gana change ho jayega to tu puch lena", Naveen said putting his arm around his.

Rajveer shakes his head and kept the plate. He can't eat watching them dance together.

Well it's all his fault. Who told him to give that advice to her? And what up with her? Who mingles with the guy who bullied her sometime back.

His expression is stoic and Naveen is having the time of his life looking at him like this.

But being the gentleman, he winked at someone for change of music.

"Taare gin gin yaad ch teri
Main taan jaagan raatan nu
Rok na pavan ankhiyan vichon
Gham diya barsatan nu

Taare gin gin yaad ch teri
Main taan jaagan raatan nu
Rok na pavan ankhiyan vichon
Gham diya barsatan nu

Oh ho ho ho
Oh ho ho ho"

"Are chalo re sab dance floor par. All facchas join us there", Naveen shouted pulling Rajveer along with him.

Naina's group joined the stage and she started dancing with them. Within minutes every discretion is lost for seniors and juniors. Everyone is just lost in crowd, dancing together.

Rajveer is looking at her. For the first time in his entire living memory he felt jealous. He wanted her attention all to himself and he have to do something about it!

Naina bumped someone and saw Rajveer looking at her. She smiled at him while he catches her hand. They danced together, jumping and laughing in the disco lights. Basically having time of their life!

Little rewind 😉

Naina came back to the hall to find dinner was announced. Everyone is busy with their small small groups, talking and eating along with each other.

She can see Pooja and Ali hanging by the food spread unnecessarily. Clearly trying to get some privacy is otherwise crowded party.

She smiled, looking at them.

"Why are you smiling? Even after you loose? Bura nai laga?", Vikram asked from behind her.

She took a deep breath and turned around with a confident smile.

"Hello sir. Bura kyu lagega? It's a amazing party. Thanks to all of you!", she said.

He is confused with her reaction. He didn't expected it at all from her.

"Matlab tum ...you aren't even nominated for title today? Tumhe bura nai laga uska?", he asked incredulously. Still sarcasm was dripping from him voice.

"Why sir? Mujhe bilkul bura nai laga. I think Niharika is the most popular girl from our batch. Very beautiful and talented. She deserves it", she said with a simple genuine voice.

His smile faltered. She is not behaving the way he thought she might. She is confusing him, he thought. She didn't felt rude or blunt to him as told by Khushboo.

She is studying his face. She can tell he is unclear about her now.

"I wanted to thank you sir. I know aap organising committee me the. And it's really a great party! All of us thoroughly enjoyed", she said.

He nodded, with a complete loss of words.

"Vaise sir we never talked much. I am actually a bit shy to meet new people. But ab to bahut waqt ho gya collg me mujhe. So I think I should try more. I am Naina Singh Ahluwalia. Pleased to meet you sir", she said forwarding her hand for a handshake.

"Pleased to meet you too Naina. I am Vikram, as you might know me", he catches up by shaking her hand.

Both of them smiled and Naina felt she won the war. He voice or smile no more reek of arrogance or anger.

Gunny came there to talk to Vikram and Naina moved towards her friends where she saw Rajveer. He winked at her and she smiled.

"Oye Phoolan, kahan rah gai thi tu?", Huda asked as she saw her coming.

"Apun kab se tere ko phone laga raha hai? Kidhar hai tu?", Alekh asked her with concern.

She patted him on his shoulder, "aise hi thoda bahar thi. Headache ho gya tha shor se thoda. I am fine now".

They are Naveen taking the center stage again.

"Ok so now, we open our dance floor. But...but...but...it's an invite only. So hum, yani ki seniors can invite any juniors and they can this time say no", he said with a wink.

"Yes ...so join in friends. After sometime we will open the floor for everyone", he said.

Naveen immediately jump from the floor and asked Niharika for dance. She said yes immediately and they are on the floor.

Gunny asked Pooja who accepted surprisingly. Jaya was laughing looking at Huda and he jumped at the opportunity. They are on the floor as well.

Naina was looking at Rajveer to make a move. He is looking at her too. But suddenly she felt someone behind her.

"So, will you join me on the floor?", Vikram asked and Naina agreed.

She doesn't want to ruin the effect she created with so much courage.

/* So as promised, here is my update on Saturday again. I will be updating AASRA tomorrow mostly.

Let me know how you liked it. Comments and votes are compulsory

Happy Saturday friends!!

*/