Jhalak

Rajveer is sitting in the open parking of his college on his bike talking to his friend when a girl approached him.

She is simply dressed in a white kurti and high ponytail. Her shyness and awkwardness told him that she is fresher.

She looked at him nervously, "Sir...vo ....vo....."

He looked at her amusingly waiting for her to complete the sentence.

She looked up at him, "Sir ...vo...". She closed her eyes and blurted, "I think you are cute, Sir"

He smirked and before he could have said anything else she ran away from him.

He searched for the source and saw Naveen smirking at him from another end of parking. He knew it. Naveen has sent that poor girl to him as part of her ragging.

Naveen is laughing and Gunny who is sitting with him is shaking his head in their stupidity.

Rajveer: Sale, kyu bacchon ko preshan karta hai

Naveen: are itne handsome senior ko compliment dena pareshan karna hota hai bhala? Maine use bola choose a senior to give a compliment in the parking. Usne tujhe choose kia to mai kya kar sakta hu.

Gunny: tum dono ne apna ye drama band karo. We have electronics class in next 5 mins. Let's go.

Naveen: Yar kya ho jayega thoda late bhi ho jayenge to. Shilpi mam mujhe thodi na punish karengi.

Rajveer: Han tujhe koi kaise punish kar sakta hai.

Naveen: Vo to hai. Chal vaise varna ye Gunny ka tapman aj mujhe thoda garam lag rha hai.

Gunny gave him a piercing look and Rajveer smiled at Naveen's expressions.

Rajveer: vaise aj to lab thi na.

Naveen: are Han. Kal hi to new schedule aya tha. Ye Gunny to marvata. Chalo vo khusat Gupta Sir ki lab hai. Late ho gaye to bekar ka natak karega.

They entered the lab when Rajveer spotted that girl standing in the lab talking to Gupta Sir. They exchanged a look and the girl immediately looked down.

Rajveer smiled at this and went along with his friends. She left the lab taking a file and Rajveer's eyes followed her. None of his friends noticed it and she was gone.

By the end of mid day, Rajveer forgot about that incident. Shalini has joined them for lunch.

Gunny and Shalini are dating. She is from another stream and generally joins them during their breaks or bunks if possible.

Shalini: so guys, what's up?

Naveen: nothing is up darling. Sab boring chal rha hai. Chalo na bunk marte hai. Itna kaun padhta hai yar.

Gunny: pahli bat...Kamine tu meri girlfriend ko line marna band kar pahle. Aur dusri bat abhi next class electronics ki hai aur we got a new teacher assigned. I am not bunking.

Naveen: Yar tu serious kyu ho jata hai. Mai to mazak karta hu Shalini ke sath

Shalini: Gunny Yar, tum bhi na. You know he is kidding.

Gunny put his arm around her shoulder, "and you know how possessive I am baby."

Shalini fidgeted with him arm but he held her tight. Rajveer smiled at their antics.

Rajveer: last period bunk kare kya? Boring class hai aur mera man nai hai attend karne ka bilkul.

Shalini: done. Meri bhi last class bahut boring hai.

Naveen: karna kya hai fir?

Gunny: kya karenge. Niche adde pe chalte hai. Chai, Maggie zindabad.

Plan is set and so are they. Rajveer, Gunny, Naveen and Shalini are always together. They became friends in their 1st semester and now that they are in their 2nd year of college, they are best friends.

/* bahut time se soch rahi thi ye likhne ka par final nai kar pa rahi thi. Finally likh dia. It would be a typical simple love story.

Batao starting kaise lagi?

Updates here will be erratic. Time mila to bahut sare updates aur time nai mila to shayad jaldi update na kar payu. AASRA ke updates regular dungi, twice a week so yahan no commitments for now 😜

Feedback pe sab depend karega 😈😈😈

*/