Khatta Mitha!!

Naveen and Rajveer are sitting in canteen.

Naveen: so how was your date?

Rajveer: it was good. Not great but good. Vaise bhi first date thi.

Naveen: great islie nai thi kyuki sale tune mera chance kharab kia. Kamine I was trying for her.

Rajveer: mujhe kya pata? Vaise bhi Navu, tu har ladki par chance marta hai. Aise to I could never go on a date ever.

Naveen: sab par nai marta mai samjha. Anyways I thought you liked that girl jisne tujhe cute bola tha parking me.

Rajveer: Naina Ah. Singh. Yeah she is cute.

Naveen: fir?

Rajveer: fir kya?

Naveen: why didn't you asked her out?

Rajveer: Excuse me. Maine Niharika ko bhi nai pucha tha. She asked me out.

Naveen: acha so you said yes because she asked you out.

Rajveer: Han. I like girls who take initiative and she is cute. Vaise bhi sab line laga rahe the to ask her out, I thought mouka mila to chakka mar lena chahiye na.

Naveen: Kamine. Islie tune use Han bola. I thought that you genuinely liked her

Rajveer: May be I will. I mean ek hi bar to mile hai Yar.

Naveen: han but you said it wasn't great

Rajveer : I said it was good not great. Vaise bhi yar I am bored being the only single in the group. Vaise bhi kisi ne mujhe kahan tha ki it's time that "I should  get a girlfriend"

Naveen: really kisne? Aur mai bhi to single hu. How come you are only single in the group?

Rajveer: Han mere bap tu bhi single hai jo humesha ready to mingle hota hai. Chal ab MM ki class hai.

Naveen: han aur tu unki class to kabhi miss nai karega. Chalo.

———————————————————————————

Shalini: what do you mean Gunny?

Gunny: you very well know what I meant Shalu

Shalini : no actually I don't. Why don't you elaborate?

Gunny: you know it and I don't want to repeat it. Why can't you stay away from him?

Shalini: stay away? I am just talking to him. Now there is issue with it also?

Gunny: tum bekar me bat ko badha rahi ho Shalu

Shalini: Gunny bat ko badha mai nai rahi hu. Aur ye bat tumne hi shuru ki thi.

Gunny: to mai tumhe bata nai sakta if I feel something wrong with you?

Shalini: kah sakte ho. But it's not wrong with me. It's wrong with you and seriously I can't deal with it.

Gunny: what?

Shalini: I don't want to talk about it now Gunny. Rakh de phone. Plz

Gunny: Shalu tu bekar me bat badha rahi hai

Shalini: bye Gunny.

With it she disconnected the call and wiped her tears. He didn't even recognised her voice shaking. Sometimes she feels that she didn't do a right thing by rushing in this relationship. Today is one of those days.

———————————————————————————

Rajveer reached Tarun Sir's class. He joined the classes a bit later and few of the classes are already done.

Although Tarun sir have told him that he will easily catch up. Rajveer went inside and saw no known face.

Tarun Sir's classes are quite famous and many other college students join them too. Specifically this is an out of sync semester and so an old assortment of students are there.

He he as looking around to sit when he found a familiar face and went to sit besides her.

Rajveer: picha kar rahi ho mera? Jahan mai jata hu vahi chali ati ho?

Naina looked at him surprisingly.

Naina: what are you doing here?

Rajveer: ye class kiski hai?

Naina: han but this is not your subject this semester

Rajveer: well I believe it's not yours either

Naina: well I have it in next semester.

Rajveer: I had it in last semester.

Naina: so purana subject padhne kaun ata hai?

Rajveer: future ka padhne bhi kaun ata hai madam?

Naina: ok fine.

She pouted and turned her back to him. Tarun sir entered at that instant only and started taking the class.

Rajveer had a really good class and was feeling really good that he took up this class.

Once the class ended, Naina was leaving but Rajveer said, "I am attending this class as my C++ is weak which in turn makes my Data structure weak. DS is my subject this semester, I guess you knew"

Naina turned and see him. He is smiling politely.

Naina: i took this class as my programming is weak, I feel and I think I need to prepare well in advance.

Rajveer: someone is studious. I am impressed.

Naina: impressed with me? I thought you are impressed with Niharika

Rajveer: wow! News travels fast here!

Naina: what do you mean ?

Rajveer: Nothing. Why are you asking vaise?

Naina: mujhe kya matlab? I am not asking anything

Rajveer: Really??

Then he leaned a little into her, "Jealous?"

Naina stomped her foot, "in your dreams"

She stormed off leaving Rajveer wondering what just happened. Is she really jealous?

/* tell me how is it?

Votes and comments are compulsory for next update */