ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 「Needle Sword」

"Well, well, if it isn't Zabuza Momochi, rogue ninja from the village hidden in the mist"

Kakashi said.

'Rogue ninja? Whatever. Nothing going to stop me. Ready go!' Naruto thought and ran.

Kakashi put this hand in front Naruto and said coldly "You're in the way. Get back".

"But why? He's not like those other ninja. He in a whole other league" he says.

"I he's are opponent I'll need this" Kakashi reaches to his headband.

Everyone gasped while I growled slightly "this can be treacherous" he stated pulling up his headband to reveal his sharingan.

"Kakashi of the sharingan eye. Did I get that right" the Zabuza guy said.

I hear Sasuke gasp lightly "It's to bad, huh? But have to over the old man" Zabuza says.

'Sharingan what is that' Naruto thinks 'what's he saying. Does he had some special power'
Sakura thought.

"Now quick! Manji formation" Kakashi says.

Unknown POV

'Hm it's seems that's him,Tony Tony Chopper. How did Gato know that he was here? Zabuza might get mad at me for taking his "prey" again' I thought.

'Him guess you have to break a few eggs to make a living' I think

I setup my threads around the area 'and done ✔️'.

'Don't mind if I kill you one by one? All I need is Chopper anyways' I thought mercilessly.

'Hm, blondie your up' I thought then started to manipulate the metal threads.

Naruto POV

We went into manji formation when I felt something rip through my skin.

I twitched then hold the part of my arm that got cut.

Nezuko noticed this and started to walk up to me.

"Nezuko manji formation! Don't worry about me. I'm fine" I said.

I don't what her to get hurt because I'm not strong enough again.

When I saw get hurt earlier when those ninja attack me I felt really really bad.

Like her arm almost fell of imagine your arm almost fell off. She must be in pain.

Then snapping me out of my thoughts the cut I got. Got pulled by something ripped it into a deeper one.

I couldn't help by a loud grunt in response.

And I didn't notice this before but now we were all covering in mist thick mist, to hard to see in.

Nezuko ran up to me and sharpened her nails and cut..... the air?

Nezuko POV

'Threads' I thought  'someone's using ninja thread'.