ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖 「Mask Man」

I wake up then I search for Naruto

I wake up then I search for Naruto. 'Where did Naruto-sama go' I thought. I went to the ramen shop couldn't find him. Then I went to the Hokage's office couldn't find him.

I was searching every where then I see a academy is that what they call it, I heard it's supposedly where children learn but Naruto-sama said that's it's a boring place and all you do is read and stuff.

I walked in the building and searched for Naruto. I peeked inside the first room to right and couldn't find Naruto.

Then I heard a angered voice from the class next to me "Naruto stop glaring at Sasuke"

I peeked my head into the room door to see Naruto kissing Madera no.2.

As I open the door fully it makes a creek sound. Then everyone looks at me.

I ignored the looks at the confused people and run to stop a girl from hitting Naruto by grabbing her fist and glaring at her "Hmph" I say angry the person says "what the"

'That's the pretty lady I bumped into the other da- doesn't matter if try's to hurt Naruto-sama I'll kill her' I thought.

"Who are you" one of girls asks I give her a clueless look and point to my scroll (aka muzzle keep up)

"She's Nezuko my friend" Naruto says I look at him and patted his head. "Hmph" I say then glare at the girls who tried to hurt Naruto-sama .

I squeeze through Naruto and Madera no.2 and sit between them. I glare at Madera no.2 and think 'I'm not letting you or Senju get Kurama or Naruto'.

"Alright everyone sit down" the teacher finally started the class.

I just found a spot on floor next under the table where Naruto sat down. "Oh this is Nezuko she will be joining us in class today" Naruto's sensei says.

"Today you are going to be putting you into teams" Naruto's sensei says 'hmm where  have I seen that guy' I thought as I looked teacher

Then he started naming the teams. I stopped paying attention and lad on my back a stared at the wall and swing my feet back and forth in the air.

Everyone looked at me like was crazy. "Didn't her mom teach her any etiquette" "you what I think she's trying to get attention from Sasuke-kun." "Yeah what a whore." I here whispers.

Then the bunch of girls that tried to hurt Naruto-sama glare at me. Then surprising everyone I glare back but it was wayyyy more deadly. 'If you hurt Naruto-sama again I'll kill you' I thought as I gave my deadly glare.

"Anyways team 7 Naruto, Uzumaki, Sakura, Haruo and ........... Sasuke Uchiha" the girls started to get mad and started to gossip.

"💢wait I'm not done yet ........ Nezuko will be trailing team 7 as well" the annoyed teacher said.

"Ok after lunch you will get your sensei dismissed" Naruto's sensei says.

Naruto runs off trying find one of this teams I think. 

I go and try to find this but I lost him of course I could find him cause I'm the person who created sensory, But I wanted to see want the Sasuke guy is up to.

I go and located the Uchiha easy. I found him tied up in a building. "Hmph" I say as I climb in through the window.

"Hn" the boy said I say "hmph" "hn" "hmph" "hn" "hmph" "hn" "hmph". We go on and on with 'hn' and 'hmph'.

"*sighs* can you untie me" he says I nod and untie him.
"Damn you Naruto" and he goes to find Naruto. Me being a the Summoning that i am go to stop him before he gets Naruto.

As I was trying to find Sasuke, I end up at a 'random house'.

I took a good look at the house 'why does this look familiar'. I climbed through the window.

Then I see the Hokage and a masked man with gravity defining hair. "Hmph" I say 'what are they doing in in he- wait a second this Naruto's house a whole bunch of ramen packages and messy this is Naruto's house' I thought.

"Oh and this Nezuko the person were talking about" the old man says. "Hello, I'm Kakashi Hatake, Naruto's new sensei" the masked man said.

I then I sense a sharingan it not something you can sense like chakra, it's something only I can sense.

"Hmph" an angry hmph come out. "What's wrong Nezuko" the Hokage asks. I point to Kakashi's covered eye.

He looked shocked then thinks 'she can sense my sharingan interesting'.

Kakashi explained why he has a sharingan to me. Then after we went to academy.

As Kakashi opened the door a chalkboard Eraser fell on him.

"Hahahaha" Naruto-sama laughed "I'm Sorry sensei it was all  Naruto's fault I tried to stop him" The pink haired girl said.

"Hm... My first impression of this group is... you're bunch of idiots" Kakashi blankly says.

"Meet me on the roof" Kakashi says then poofs away.

I walked with Naruto up to  the  roof . When got there me sat down on floor and Kakashi says something I wasn't paying attention and fell asleep.

To be continued sorry I have writer's block

-STREAM FORMULA OF LOVE

「てゃんきょう」