ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕨𝕠 「meetings and greetings」

"Hmph" I said getting out my box 'where's Naruto' I thought and turn my head side to side

I looked in the kitchen, in the cabinets, in the bathroom, in his bedroom, the guest bedroom even in Naruto's ramen secret stash. He was nowhere in his shelter. I started to look around the village.

I noticed that some was following me after searching a about a quarter of the hidden leaf village. I just continue to go on my way looking for Naruto because I new for sure that the ninja following me was a weakling.

Then the ninja that was following me tried to grab me but I just shrink. "Hmph" I say  and look at the ninja with a dumbfounded expression.

"The Hokage wants to see you" one of them say I look up at the person and say a agreement "hmm"

Then I walk up two a big building. Walking up the stairs I hear a familiar voice  "I WOULDN'T CARE IF HE WAS YOUR GRANDMOTHER BELIEVE IT"Naruto Sama' I thought..

I walk into the room to see Naruto punched a little kid. Then Hokage said "Naruto please escort your self out I have business to deal with and change your photo".

Naruto was heading out the room when he saw me. "Box girl what are you doing here I thought you were sleeping" I point to the Hokage he nods.

"I have to discuss something with her" the Hokage says. Naruto just walked out the room.

I looked at the Hokage then he starts talking "who are you?". I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote 'Nezuko'.

The Hokage nods and says "where did you come for I mean Iruka said you came from the box of sealing" I write

I can not tell you where I came from but I can tell you my job. My job is to protect Naruto and Kurama and Sorry but that's all I can say.

The Hokage nods and says this sternly "I understand that you can't tell me where you came from But don't even think about attacking the village or I won't hesitate to kill you" .

I nod my head in agreement and go around the village as I was walking I bumped into a pretty girl with pink hair. I bow my head as a 'sorry for bumping into you'.

She looks at me weirdly then goes on her way. Then when walking I find myself at a strangely abandon neighborhood or clan home.

I hear "Hn" I look at the person who said that. I put my head to the side 'who are you'. The boy who said 'hn' I looked closely at the person 'Madera'.

'I don't know how many centuries I was sleeping for but your should be dead' I thought.

I go in my defense stance ready to fight when.....

Sasuke POV
I was in my clan homes and walking around.
Then I see and weird looking girl with a muzzle on. "Hn" I say looking at the girl, she puts her head to side cluelessly.

She eyed me then goes into a weird stance 'maybe her clan defense stance' I thought. I sighed and said "This is Closed territory and your not invited".

She took a good glance at me and nodded. She walked away 'who is she I never seen her around before Hn'.

Nezuko POV
I walk away from the abandoned neighborhood and walked into the forest looking for a way home.

Then I see Naruto with the little boy he punched earlier. I walk up to Naruto and sit next to him. Naruto noticed that and say "This is box g- wait I don't know what your name is box girl Chan".

I looked at him took out a piece of paper and wrote 'Nezuko' .

Naruto nods and say "Konohamaru meet Nezuko". I smiled underneath the scroll.

"Hmph" i said Konohamaru asked "why do you have a muzzle on".

I wrote on a piece of paper I have a summoning scroll not a muzzle

"Oh ok well I think the mu- scroll looks nice" Naruto says. I pat his head and nod then I pointed to box Naruto was carrying his nods takes the box off his back.

Then I shrink and crawl inside the box. Then try to go to sleep. But thoughts saying 'I want to feel again', 'I miss Haru' 'why can't I feel anything', 'I want to be free', 'I want to live again'.

Sorry for the short chapter kinda cringing thank you

-STREAM FORMULA OF LOVE

『てゃんきょう』