Finale

3 Years Later

Weekends are Taehyung's favorite days without a doubt. It's when he committed to not doing anything work-related at all, because those days are for family only, period. Now they're sitting on the couch watching a kid-friendly series with Taesung while munching the buttered popcorn that Jimin made for them.

He could still remember how he tried persuading Jimin to name their baby "Chi'' while they were in the hospital, using all the charms he had but his other half really hated the idea so eventually, they settled with Taesung. The omega wanted a name that somehow resembles Taehyung's and that's how he was convinced that maybe not naming their child "Kim Chi" wasn't really bad at all.

Now their Taesung is a toddler, curious about so many things, his questions about the world are never-ending. Just like now, they are sitting comfortably on the couch but Taehyung is observing his baby silently chewing, his cheeks puffed while his lips are thick and glossy from the butter. If there's anything that he is thankful for having such a gorgeous child, it's the fact that Taesungie got Jimin's cheeks and lips— he is convinced that Taesungie is the most adorable baby in the entire universe, end of conversation.

His thoughts were interrupted by Taesung yet again, asking another question. His silence doesn't really last for long which was both a blessing and a curse at the same time but he wouldn't trade it for the world regardless.

"Appa? Why ish the pweety man like that? The tummy ish so big!"

"Oh?" He gave a quick look at the character on the screen to understand who Taesung was referring to and that's how he saw a pregnant omega. It occurred to him that his kid never really met someone pregnant back then so his brain short-circuited for a moment, unable to come up with the most kid-friendly explanation.

"Ish he sick?" The emotions are clearly reflected in Taesung's eyes, he looks heartbroken as if he's ready to bust a tear anytime.

"No, no baby he's not sick"

"Then why ish his tummy sooo big like a balloon? But the pweety man ish just small?" "It's just... Well..."

"Here goes another batch of popcorn!" Jimin walked excitedly towards the two whom he noticed to be looking a little too serious for the mood. "What's wrong baby? Why are you sad hm?" He asked as he rubbed his baby's cheeks, giving comfort to the obviously distressed child. He gave Taehyung an accusatory glare that had the alpha raising both of his hands, eyes wide and shaking his head to say that he didn't do anything.

"Cause the pweetty man is sick. His tummy so so big like a balloon"

Jimin looked at Taehyung once again and that's when the alpha pointed at the tv screen. The moment Jimin understood what's going on, his lips turned the shape of "O" and snickered right after.

"The pretty man is not sick, baby love. He is pregnant."

"Pwegnant? What is pwegnant dadji?"

"That means he has a baby inside his tummy."

"B-baby? How?"

Taehyung raised his eyebrows and Jimin knows that it was a challenge. He now understood that this must have been the reason why Taehyung looked uneasy and honestly, who wouldn't be? How do you explain the birds and the bees to a three-year-old? Just how? Still, Jimin knows that he has to answer Taesung otherwise, it won't be a peaceful day for the rest of them.

"There are things that babies will not understand yet so I cannot answer your question for now but you will learn that once you grow old, okay?"

Taesung only blinked his eyes in response before he nodded in agreement.